The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Jb massage with special (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=875652)

Christin 11-07-2022 10:46 AM

Re: Jb massage with special

Just want to write my review for Sawadee thai spa, went on July 9th 2022

visit the HV spa, they told the massage auntie and the xiao jie who svc me is different person so I am a bit sianz. I am looking for the kind of ML that can build rapport with me with massaging then ask GQ one

so I decide to withdraw from HV spa, and go sawadee instead

Took 120 min massage -> damage 120 RM

As expected, A thai Auntie was assign to me, I think at least 45 years old
but auntie skill is really good the way she massage and gua gen is damn solid, not anyhow one

2 hour massage, after massage for 1 hour, I turn over, the playability is really hire compare to SG spa

She said "wanna massage there? 100 RM?"

I say okay

then after a while she keep saying I look handsome lol, then I ask take off her entire top to massage me, when she undress, waaa her cleavage is really good and papaya is really good for a 40+ years old...damn big sia, then she took off her bra, sedap...

then after a while I cannot tahan, get up and kiss her neck and fine tune her tits, she is a bit turn on, then I put my hand into her pant, almost feel like finger her, she didn't stop me

in SG if I do that, they will say cannot and ask me to stop..

then she say "you want to B2B? extra money", meanwhile my hand in slowly put into her pant

I dk what is B2B, she say "body to body"....oh they offer FJ too

but I suddenly cum...sianz, the whole thing is too high for me....

I dun have do a FJ with the Thai, her skill is damn good and GFE is high

Would go back again, total damage RM 120 + RM100 for everything, if have B2B might need to top up

Feel like going back again solo, cos this time I go in with my friend, so waste a lot of time go KSL shopping, next time I go back solo will go for my massage marathon

Iceman90 11-07-2022 11:18 AM

So Expensive now? Last time was like RM50 per shot. Now need RM100!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Christin (Post 21444345)

visit the HV spa, they told the massage auntie and the xiao jie who svc me is different person so I am a bit sianz. I am looking for the kind of ML that can build rapport with me with massaging then ask GQ one

but auntie skill is really good the way she massage and gua gen is damn solid, not anyhow one

2 hour massage, after massage for 1 hour, I turn over, the playability is really hire compare to SG spa

I say okay

then after a while she keep saying I look handsome lol, then I ask take off her entire top to massage me, when she undress, waaa her cleavage is really good and papaya is really good for a 40+ years old...damn big sia, then she took off her bra, sedap...

then after a while I cannot tahan, get up and kiss her neck and fine tune her tits, she is a bit turn on, then I put my hand into her pant, almost feel like finger her, she didn't stop me

then she say "you want to B2B? extra money", meanwhile my hand in slowly put into her pant

Would go back again, total damage RM 120 + RM100 for everything, if have B2B might need to top up

Feel like going back again solo, cos this time I go in with my friend, so waste a lot of time go KSL shopping, next time I go back solo will go for my massage marathon

NoodlesWet 11-07-2022 02:50 PM

ya sawadee is all auntie, cui

I rejected even HJ, much less anything more

but massage is good

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christin (Post 21444345)

I say okay

addict999 11-07-2022 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman90 (Post 21444425)

Sinkie carrot spotted...happy can liao

Robo 12-07-2022 07:07 AM

Market price still 50 bro hj. Maybe top up extra 50 autoroam. Thats y she gave u package100rm. Doubt they will will do fj.

kuatos 12-07-2022 04:51 PM

For sawadee,
Top up 50-HJ + Roam with clothes on
Top up 100-HJ+Top off autoroam+BBBJ
Top up 150-FJ

Not all ladies do BBBJ and FJ, do negotiate.

Normally when the massage lady offer GQ I won't ask the price, I will just ask what they are willing to do and just pay the market rate after the deed. if they insist want you to pay more just say sorry, I only pay the market rate and walk off.

If they quote a price for the service they offer, I will just tell them the market rate and I won't even take a HJ if they don't agree to the market rate.

For me is either you earn market rate or earn nothing (I will still tip for massage if massage is still good after I turn down GQ)

For FJ at sawadee, I believe it is not allowed by the owner to have FJ in the shop, thus they are not allowed to have condoms with them. If you want to negotiate for FJ bring your own condom and a little plastic bag. Then tell the lady you have a condom and a trash bag with you and you can dispose of your own condom after you leave. This greatly improves your chances of getting a FJ.

So far at sawadee I have not been rejected FJ when I offer.

Hope my sharing helps, enjoy bros:D

Robo 12-07-2022 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuatos (Post 21448233)
For sawadee,
Top up 150-FJ

Normally when the massage lady offer GQ I won't ask the price, I will just ask what they are willing to do and just pay the market rate after the deed. if they insist want you to pay more just say sorry, I only pay the market rate and walk off.

If they quote a price for the service they offer, I will just tell them the market rate and I won't even take a HJ if they don't agree to the market rate.

For me is either you earn market rate or earn nothing (I will still tip for massage if massage is still good after I turn down GQ)

For FJ at sawadee, I believe it is not allowed by the owner to have FJ in the shop, thus they are not allowed to have condoms with them. If you want to negotiate for FJ bring your own condom and a little plastic bag. Then tell the lady you have a condom and a trash bag with you and you can dispose of your own condom after you leave. This greatly improves your chances of getting a FJ.

Great info bro.

serpenty 12-07-2022 07:23 PM

Taman molek sawadee spa heard 3 months renovated. Can anyone confirm?

NoodlesWet 12-07-2022 10:05 PM

great info
but all above 37 yrs old or so.

you F 得下去 ? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuatos (Post 21448233)
For sawadee,
Top up 150-FJ

subidowa 12-07-2022 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman90 (Post 21444425)

Think he didn't type the full service he got. He paid 100 ringgits for autoroam with tops off and HJ and yeah that is the market rate.

HJ only 50 ringgits.
Add 50 for top off and autoroam not sure about including BBBJ.
Add another 50 for full FJ.

Please do not overpay and don't inflate prices unnecessarily.

LovesMilktea 14-07-2022 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winliaoloh (Post 21430482)
have tried vx spa before as king spa was packed. do pm me if interested for reviews,looking for good no.s in kingspa to try.... kena 40 + yo masseuse and saw many SYT there...

Quote:

Originally Posted by idreamyou (Post 21430800)
Went to king spa 2 #7 young pretty syt can speak good English but took by my gf, I take #59 not pretty, meaty but breast big 50 for hj 50 for topless, any bro got good number to intro at king spa 2? Love the environment there can bring along partner, free sauna

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad^boi (Post 21433501)
Dun know why everytime I set foot in KS, I always kanna aunty
Any pro bro can share any tips to get the syt here?

Always see other bros being attended to by syt, but counter always call aunty for me

Anybody interested creating a telegram group for this joint?
Those wearing white top are usually the syt n chio ones :D

soloist123 15-07-2022 03:27 AM

King Spa 1 more syt or King Spa 2 ? I wanna hit the chances by walking in. Recommendations?

bad^boi 15-07-2022 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovesMilktea (Post 21453526)
Anybody interested creating a telegram group for this joint?
Those wearing white top are usually the syt n chio ones :D

I oso realsied the white tops are typically the chio ones, the black ones like aunty.

LovesMilktea 15-07-2022 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soloist123 (Post 21455064)
King Spa 1 more syt or King Spa 2 ? I wanna hit the chances by walking in. Recommendations?

most of the syt's from ks1 all shifted to ks2 when they just reopen their ks2, hence now ks2 got more syt's and also they have sauna room too

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad^boi (Post 21457233)
I oso realsied the white tops are typically the chio ones, the black ones like aunty.

Yes. the white ones are usually angpai's and have alot of appointments while the black ones usually are very free lol :D:D

bad^boi 17-07-2022 12:27 AM

LOL so how to get to the ang pais!