The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=534771)

gkguy 09-07-2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newbie85 (Post 13278699)
Trời ơi. Thoải mái không ạ anh ơi? Có dùng bao cao su không? Phải dùng cho an toàn hiẻu không? :D

Hjhj. Suong nhieu lam... da.. phai xai bao... nhung an cu ko xai bao.. lam tinh ko xai bao ko dc! nguy hiem! Haha

newbie85 09-07-2015 09:06 PM

Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkguy (Post 13278747)
Hjhj. Suong nhieu lam... da.. phai xai bao... nhung an cu ko xai bao.. lam tinh ko xai bao ko dc! nguy hiem! Haha

Đúng rồi ạ. Ở đó số nào dẹp nhất? Giối thiệu cho em dược không? :p

gkguy 09-07-2015 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newbie85 (Post 13278790)
Đúng rồi ạ. Ở đó số nào dẹp nhất? Giối thiệu cho em dược không? :p

Ko bjt. Kg thay con gai khac. Wa bro. If u can type those viet without dictionary. I salute u... :) i can read n sms but cant sms in those form...

krisfer 09-07-2015 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkguy (Post 13278613)
Just lam tinh voi con gai 16. Haha.. if any one know what it mean. I mean just make love with gal 16... overall fantastic...

Had a small chat with her. Just like other vietnam gal... if u know how to sweet talk with them. They will treat u like ong xa (Husband)

Bbbj was gentle and lotsa slurping sound. Boobs was soft n smooth... fj was like bf n gf... even when she is on her back. She wkll still work n jerk her body to f me... damn... im dead...

Then she ask me a weird qns: tai sao con trai thich lam tinh khi phai cho tien va lam cho minh met? (Why guys like to make love when need pay and make himself tired?) Dunno how to answer her. ..

bro out there. Speak some viet n u will enjoy different treatment from them :)

Rtf: i wont go try other girl... cuz when u are not flirty... the rest is history. Haha

haha! she asked me this question too (Why guys like to make love when need pay and make himself tired?)

Marlborolights 10-07-2015 01:32 AM

G9

Name: Nana
Looks: 7/10 Not those chio type but presentable.
Figure:8.5/10 Slim type
Skin: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 B-Cup or handful
BBBJ: 6/10 Not for BBBJ lover
FJ: 9/10 Tight, 2 positions nice ass for doggy.
GFE: 8/10 Not rushing
Attitude: 8/10 Keep trying to communicate with me in Vietnamese
RTF: Likely, maybe will try others first

Communication is an issue with her. Very limited English.

wreckz77 10-07-2015 05:29 PM

Just on my way home from a nice bonking session with this joint. :) When I come on more than 10 ladies was sitting on the reception area. Several were quite pretty but I guess all of them are presentable. Need to go there to judge it urself. As per some bro recommendation take g17. Face is okay and fresh looking and always smiling. Her smile really turns me on. Here is my detail rating for this amazing lady.

LOOKS: 8/10 I might say. A bit matured looking for her age but that's my type. 😊
BOOBS: 7/10 C cup with pointed nips
BBJ: 8/10 very intensely done. A lot of suction and ball sucking. She blows me until I cannot tahan and ask her to stop. 😛
FRENCHING: a lot of frenching from start to finish. Have a nice soft lips.
FJ:8/10 tight and wet. Cowgirl all the way til I cum. Never had a chance to change position as almost cum during bbbj 😁
GFE: 10/10 very chatty and can converse well in English .(I'm a non chinese) even offer massage after.
RTF: definitely looking again for this gal

akan88 10-07-2015 09:31 PM

May I know what time this house open?
Thanks a lot.

ClownTeaser 10-07-2015 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akan88 (Post 13283234)
May I know what time this house open?
Thanks a lot.

Opens at 12 pm. OKT suggests to go at 12.30 pm when all the WLs will be ready.

G16 / G18 very sweet looking . :) Cheers.

smallplayer 11-07-2015 05:37 AM

Fr first ( maybe a bit different from your experience as I knew her before she started)

Number: g3
Looks: 8/10 facial feature really good. She looks better with less makeup
Figure:7/10 Slim type and fairly OK in height
Skin: 7/10
Boobs: 5/10 a cup and not that beautiful
BJ: 7.5/10 work very hard
FJ: 9/10 Tight and work hard
GFE: 9/10 bathe me well. Alot of chatting and hugging.after finish still had some chit chat and kiss before finally have to leave the room.
Attitude: 8/10 always very friendly and accommodating to anything.
RTF: yes for me because I knew her. But not for boobs lover.

She only speaks viet and I can..so no comm issue for me but maybe for non speaking Bro.

Side topic..I think I saw g16. Tall and really a bit of model looker.
Quite a variety..so can choose hopefully what you want.
Room is spacious and shower also. Everything seems fairly new

ClownTeaser 11-07-2015 08:59 AM

L20H38G2 Anna

L20H38G2 Anna, 25 yrs, A boobs, no English/Chinese (:pChicken and Duck talk !!). Spectacles off in room ( better looking with spectacles). BBBJ (needs improvement), body a bit chubby, tight FJ.

IMHO, G1 wins on look/body/service. Can also speak reasonable English/Chinese . Also with sweet smile (throughout session) in room.

Earlier FRs: #103; #143 ;

G16, G18 (new) probably the "best" looking in the house now. :) Have fun.

clinton 11-07-2015 04:08 PM

ooo just find this hot place, time to explore viet hole there ...

WRX_STI 11-07-2015 04:58 PM

I went to take a look. Almost 10 girls here.

I can't speak Viet though...so waiting for one that may communicate in English soon.

chris91 12-07-2015 02:47 PM

2038 越南花園 (V-garden) G16

Warm Feminine Vietnamese GFE

Number: 16
House: 2038
Origin: Rạch Giá, Kien Giang
Time in Geylang: Almost 1 week

Look:
Another rare occasion where I just picked based on look. She easily stood out among the 10 or so WLs when I stepped in. She looks like a typical ktv girls that you usually see, not those mid-high end ones, but the budget ones. Not stunning but her smile makes her look very presentable. Not a syt in my book, more like a gentle young milf.

Body:
She's rather tall for a Viet girl, around 1.64m. She possesses the natural curve of a Vietnamese girl with soft natural B-cup boobs and full round ass to boot. Slight tummy spotted but that takes nothing away from her decent figure.

Shower:
Not much action. Just a normal cleanup due to time limit.

Catbath:
She licked my nipples while caressing and stroking my cock. Can't expect more for a cat 50 service I guess. Got me hard and ready in no time. :D

BBBJ:
Viet girls can really give good head. She's no exception. Deep throat and full suction with no hand action. Had to stop her as I was about to blow my load.

Frenching:
Passionate and no holds barred. Her tongue and lips were there for the taking. Great kisser. :p

FJ:
Did it in cowgirl and missionary, didn't last long due to her lethal bbbj. Locked lips and unloaded into her tight pussy with the condom intact.

GFE & Attitude:
Very soft spoken with great command of Mandarin, picked up from her previous stints. So i guess no preferential treatment for Viet speaker as far as she's concerned. Ever smiling and very accommodating.

RTF:
Despite the top-notch service and gfe, most likely no unless I'm in need of a huge dose of gfe. More into syt.

25 minutes is a little short to enjoy every segment. Taking double sessions for 1 hour would be a much better option to fully enjoy her gfe. And please manage your expectation for chemistry dependent elements when reading FR, including this one. :)

cimhol 12-07-2015 06:16 PM

Bros, what's the damage packages here?

enzomatrix 12-07-2015 11:21 PM

pretty disappointed with the okts.

Told me to wait 25 mins for no. 16 and when she came out, they forgotten about me and just let the other customer in.