The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=839147)

StoryOfMyLife 08-05-2024 12:11 PM

Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG (Post 23307738)
Just sharing info :
Viet Lily (formerly at Geylang) is now working at S.A., since her return to Singapore on May 2.
Bros who had tried her (including myself) would remember her totally shaven south and tight smooth body.
Total damage (all-in) : 3Berries.

In case people are wondering how Lily looks like : https://ibb.co/7pF8zrD

Happy exploring.

Hi bro, can share contact?

Thank you!

coachkenlim 09-05-2024 11:13 AM

Tried Jing Jing on Monday. She belongs to same boss under Coco but she is in 6X Syed Alwi Road. She is fresh and good.

Face: 8 (my type. I like. Looks better than photo. 1st photo in her wechat looks like her, the rest make her look bigger)
Boobs: B (natural) Soft and sensitive
Body: just right, not too slim
Massage: 5 (had better, mostly piano. Still have lots to learn)
Bbbj: 8 (can keep going and with suction. Maintains eye contact all the time)
FJ: 8 cow girl can ride very well. Switch a few positions and is accommodating. Aims to please. Moaning is sexy too.

Recently reached our shores.

Planning to RTF cos I like her looks and attitude.

JAVgent 10-05-2024 05:24 PM

Anyone tried Star at the same 6x shop?

JNJN3389 10-05-2024 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAVgent (Post 23320425)
Anyone tried Star at the same 6x shop?

Tried Star, looks same as her photo really small size but voice quite deep so caught me by surprise. SOP, nothing to shout about, maybe no chemistry so won't rtf

sparklyCum 11-05-2024 12:39 AM

This ML profile pic like so slutty, any bro try before?

Many times their pic I think cannot trust 1 :D

https://i.ibb.co/7bt9dLm/BD8-F0-E1-F...-A520-BDFF.jpg

Hornymoo 11-05-2024 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparklyCum (Post 23321514)
This ML profile pic like so slutty, any bro try before?

Many times their pic I think cannot trust 1 :D

https://i.ibb.co/7bt9dLm/BD8-F0-E1-F...-A520-BDFF.jpg

Coco you meant. 10-20 percent difference from pic is quite normal

Cheers

Onlasght 11-05-2024 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coachkenlim (Post 23316375)
Tried Jing Jing on Monday. She belongs to same boss under Coco but she is in 6X Syed Alwi Road. She is fresh and good.

Face: 8 (my type. I like. Looks better than photo. 1st photo in her wechat looks like her, the rest make her look bigger)
Boobs: B (natural) Soft and sensitive
Body: just right, not too slim
Massage: 5 (had better, mostly piano. Still have lots to learn)
Bbbj: 8 (can keep going and with suction. Maintains eye contact all the time)
FJ: 8 cow girl can ride very well. Switch a few positions and is accommodating. Aims to please. Moaning is sexy too.

Recently reached our shores.

Planning to RTF cos I like her looks and attitude.

Care to share contact?

Rabaraba85 12-05-2024 12:03 AM

Nearly got scammed at Le x2 at 6eight SA.

1. Pick a fairly tall slim girl in a silver tight dress w a cutout at the waist, long dyed hair. Quite chio.
2. Went upstairs, bathed, she took 15 mins to come back.
3. She saw my condom and asked whats it for... red flag... act coy "i dont do jf only cbj" and i told her pls dun give me that crap...
4. She said no refund, i told her dun fuck w me.
5. She offer to find a replacement but must pay another round of entrance fee... i told her thats her problem not mine.
6. She offered a replacement for 100. When the girl came up, CIM fat fuck... I asked for money back and sthe original girl refused.
7. I got fed up, took out my phone dialed 999 in front of her and before i pressed dial, my entrace fee was back in my wallet.

64, 66, 68 on ground floor and upstairs are run by same boss and just scam jobs.

wphe 12-05-2024 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabaraba85 (Post 23324206)
Nearly got scammed at Le x2 at 6eight SA.

1. Pick a fairly tall slim girl in a silver tight dress w a cutout at the waist, long dyed hair. Quite chio.
2. Went upstairs, bathed, she took 15 mins to come back.
3. She saw my condom and asked whats it for... red flag... act coy "i dont do jf only cbj" and i told her pls dun give me that crap...
4. She said no refund, i told her dun fuck w me.
5. She offer to find a replacement but must pay another round of entrance fee... i told her thats her problem not mine.
6. She offered a replacement for 100. When the girl came up, CIM fat fuck... I asked for money back and sthe original girl refused.
7. I got fed up, took out my phone dialed 999 in front of her and before i pressed dial, my entrace fee was back in my wallet.

64, 66, 68 on ground floor and upstairs are run by same boss and just scam jobs.

Upped you bro. It’s true. They belong to the same boss. And 67 67A and 69A all belong to another two ladies boss. Knn my friend went 69A now I think he kanna some infection. Pump and go shop is risky

yankeee 17-05-2024 02:15 PM

hi guys, want to check with u all? did anyone tried any ML at king george avenue beside the ace market? i remember there was a milf name k***y. hoping for someone who have her number.

Loveewayulie 19-05-2024 01:13 AM

syed alwi road machiam geylang now. all the spa lady stand outside waiting to makan you

dontcheatmeleh 19-05-2024 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveewayulie (Post 23345932)
syed alwi road machiam geylang now. all the spa lady stand outside waiting to makan you

Slowly choose the right one

icemilogao 24-05-2024 12:42 AM

Today went down to try Rose from the land of pandas.

See the photos quite chio with those waternehlons and thinking confirm is landmine. Surprisingly is quite good. Picture maybe minus 15%, wont hiam. She say she is 29 yo, but i think got about 33 like that. Come SG about 1 month so far already.
Her shop today no electricity so she kena stationed at another shop. Location easy to find, rooms quite clean.

Massage is soso.. but not important. When she removed her top, my hand automatic go roam those twin peaks liao, like got magnet like that. She only speaks chinese, cannot speak french. Lollipop eating could improve, but can see got try. Exercise session was pretty good with good stereos and ample to grab. After few positions and keep seeing those melons bounce i buay tahan and give her liao.

Total damage is 3B all in, recommend those bros that like huge twin peaks to go try.

RTM - yes.

Xyberduke 24-05-2024 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icemilogao (Post 23361629)
Today went down to try Rose from the land of pandas.

See the photos quite chio with those waternehlons and thinking confirm is landmine. Surprisingly is quite good. Picture maybe minus 15%, wont hiam. She say she is 29 yo, but i think got about 33 like that. Come SG about 1 month so far already.
Her shop today no electricity so she kena stationed at another shop. Location easy to find, rooms quite clean.

Massage is soso.. but not important. When she removed her top, my hand automatic go roam those twin peaks liao, like got magnet like that. She only speaks chinese, cannot speak french. Lollipop eating could improve, but can see got try. Exercise session was pretty good with good stereos and ample to grab. After few positions and keep seeing those melons bounce i buay tahan and give her liao.

Total damage is 3B all in, recommend those bros that like huge twin peaks to go try.

RTM - yes.

I stared hard at her photos for two weeks liao,… but nightmares of Ella keeps coming haha. 15% off her face or figure? Both look too good to be true

icemilogao 25-05-2024 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xyberduke (Post 23364509)
I stared hard at her photos for two weeks liao,… but nightmares of Ella keeps coming haha. 15% off her face or figure? Both look too good to be true

HAHAHA fk that ella la bro. Last time elle, now ella. Forever first day work one. At first i also scared. This one face and body i think less 15% la. Got abit tummy. but i saw the real person really look like the ones in her photos and the neh neh looks the same haha.

Can try bro, and let us know what you think :)