The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=349234)

sukebeii 21-11-2015 06:53 AM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Boobs (Post 13858767)
I found Feodora's tits quite saggy.
Feodora's were soft.
Annie's are firm. But Annie is big boned whereas Feodora was petite.
Annie has the benefit of being younger (Feodora was 24), so gravity has had 2 years less to act..
Still DD cups are DD cups.
Oh, and it took a hell of a lot of persuasion for the BBBJ.
What the fuck do these girls think they're here for, conversation?!

hold on a second, DD cups and they're firmer than feodora? Very interesting.

Btw, why the hell do you need to persuade her for BBBJ? Isn't that her job? Or does she show some kind of attitude? To be honest, I dont mind a little lacking in service as long as the boobs are great. For bros that try her, how would you rate her service? I think shitty service is still a deal breaker and sometimes even our fetishes cannot overcome it.

Btw, frenching is alright with her?

hgfb05 21-11-2015 08:47 AM

looking for feedback for creamy or Noel from e66...

danh 21-11-2015 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sukebeii (Post 13859519)
hold on a second, DD cups and they're firmer than feodora? Very interesting.

Btw, why the hell do you need to persuade her for BBBJ? Isn't that her job? Or does she show some kind of attitude? To be honest, I dont mind a little lacking in service as long as the boobs are great. For bros that try her, how would you rate her service? I think shitty service is still a deal breaker and sometimes even our fetishes cannot overcome it.

Btw, frenching is alright with her?

For me,i do expect bbbj is a minimum entry in this fields....sorry for those who dont agree wif me.

kans 21-11-2015 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danh (Post 13859831)
For me,i do expect bbbj is a minimum entry in this fields....sorry for those who dont agree wif me.

feel the same as you. get extremely turned off when they do capped bj

alohasg 21-11-2015 11:14 AM

nana Rainbow 4 closed

slightly off topic, but might be interest to all.

Rainbow 4 housing underage girl and raided and closed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP1PCuJwNXw

alfa1983 21-11-2015 11:46 AM

any FR on belle from MMS?

danh 21-11-2015 01:06 PM

FR for Cori from devilhouse

Looks : 6.5/10....average looks only n no way she looks close to local poly girls as other bros mentioned....she looks younger than 22 yrs old.
Boobs/Body : A cup(flat) & black nipples n consider fair & smooth skin .
Kissing : Didn't try cos she got bad breath.
Painting/Fingering : Allowed.
CIM : a "NO" from her
BBBJ : 7/10...still got room to improve.
FJ : 7/10....wet n tight....do make she cum twice....due to her petite(very skinny)size so she kinda lack of stamina.
GFE :8/10.....can comm in english quite ok n very chatty.
Overall Performance: 7/10....she kinda fresh in this fields so dont expect she will auto-serve u without asking...dont wait or feel paiseh.....take charge n u will be fine.
RTF: No.....too many gals to try....my next targets will be Belle & Melody from mms.

PS : Saw Ray n from my points of view,she look much prettier than Cori....slightly darker than Cori...She got a sweet smiles and polite too,kinda paiseh while i kept staring at her....lol.....Damn,i should have book Ray instead of Cori.

supersaiyan 21-11-2015 02:10 PM

Any FR for pattayaa girls? Girls are at a decent price. Appreciate it.

simplevd 21-11-2015 02:36 PM

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I found that it is reliable, however I'm also new in Singapore and don't know which agency I can trust and which not. There is 1 post in backpage.com that is interesting which is

http://singapore.backpage.com/WomenS...up-now/3687472

is that one trustworthy?

Thanks before, please guide me and I hope I can contribute to this forum :)

simplevd 21-11-2015 02:42 PM

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I found all the information in here is reliable. However I'm also new to Singapore so I don't know which agency I can trust. I saw this one post in backpage.com which is

http://singapore.backpage.com/WomenS...up-now/3687472

is that agent trustworthy?

Thanks before and I hope I can make friends here :)

lalala89 21-11-2015 04:43 PM

For patayababy the last time i booked they are still using short time hotel transit, not v sure are they still using hotel or not. Personally prefer appartment. More at home feel. Haha

peteryeo 21-11-2015 06:02 PM

Tried Ice from Gentlemen stable, and it was a pretty good experience.

OKT was quite slow to respond some times, but generally provided good service. Asked for natural busty girls with shaven pussies, and he recommended Ice, so I booked a slot.

Unfortunately, Ice was not shaven, only trimmed, and not exactly the natural Cs as promised, but she was still a good natural B that were great to grab. She is listed as 160cm, but she is probably a good 170cm, great model height with a nice slim figure and a BEAUTIFUL ass. Just thinking about her ass makes me hard again.

She did a capped BJ for me, and was hardworking throughout, though still a little shy perhaps. She is really good at grinding cowboy style, so that was quite the experience, with her beautiful body on top of you as she gyrates her hips. Pumped her hard in a few positions, and her moans are natural and make you feel like you're making love to a girlfriend. She can communicate well enough in basic English, and is quite playful.

The only let down was the room. Small with the mattress on the floor, and I guess I arrived at a busy period, but there was a 5mins wait, so also bumped into some other bros while I was there. Personally I prefer a more discreet experience, without having to meet other bros.

Ice was great, and definitely worth a bonk, but personally I'd not RTF unless OKT changes location.

Thedead555 21-11-2015 06:30 PM

FR for belle(mms):

Made a booking in the morning today and went for a session in the early afternoon.

OKT response was fast. Not much delay in the booking.

Looks: 7/10 (Decent looking. Not much to comment here)
Boobs: 9/10 (definitely natural ~B cup. she lost quite a bit of weight. can tell from the stretch marks on her boobs.)
Body: 8/10 (nice figure but she still told me she wanted to lose more weight)
Frenching: 9/10 ( frenched almost every time i looked at her while tcss)
Shower: 7/10 (made sure you were clean thoroughly and teased little me)
Painting: 8/10 ( bushy down below but no smell and extremely responsive. She was arching her back throughout and was asking me to stop as she was getting turned on, before we proceeded to FJ.)
FJ: 8/10 (decent FJ. Started with missionary and cowgirl and bear hug after awhile. decided to switch to HJ after bonking for awhile.)
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice feel with braces and able to deepthroat when requested.)
GFE: 10/10 (Hugging and talking whilst resting. Decent command of english. Also asked if it was Ok when i inserted into her, as we didn't use KY.)

RTF: Unlikely. Due to the abundance of choices.

Overall a shy but playful girl but she was spontaneous throughout the session. Enjoyed myself throughout the session. Finished my 1st shot with a FJ> HJ and 2nd one with a BBBJ. ( i did not CIM as she wasn't feeling like doing a CIM.)

Side Note: Managed to see the other two as well. :cool: May try them if time and money permits. ;)

I Love Boobs 21-11-2015 07:46 PM

I've had Ice and Peggy from Gentleman.
Both are very sexy.
Unfortunately, attitude is shitty.
Ice - tall, sexy, slim, model-like figure with natural perky B cups
BJ - check, refusal to BBBJ

Peggy is worse.
Only 20, only let me fuck her for 7 minutes, then told me her cibai was painful.
Initially allowed me to take pictures for tips, then damaged my camera and corrupted my camera memory card when I was showering (by myself BTW)
OKT tends to double book customers, so I've had to wait at the busstop for up to 1 hour at times.
And girls rush u.
It's a scam, u book for 90 minutes. Then the girl stops servicing you after 30 minutes, saying time's up. After the money's been paid. Then they talk on the phone and refuse to service u or return your money. Happened to me on 4 occasions already.

Oh, BTW, Peggy's pic. Extensive recovery of the memory card. It's damaged permanently though with bad sectors. High speed 128GB SDXC. And she purposely damaged the battery/card door and lens assembly of my Sony RX100 Mark 4. Sony's quoting me $600 for repairs, not covered by warranty. Will the OKT compensate me? I think not...
Proceed with utmost caution. Body is hot, service is appalling!
http://s27.postimg.org/6pkv3vuox/SC06350.jpg

Up my points for being honest. I think most bro's here suffer in silence.
This was a VERY EXPENSIVE fuck for me with a damaged camera and memory card..
And the other stable that flew kite on me seems to have shut down. We need to send a message that shit service is not tolerated. Neither are threats..

danh 21-11-2015 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Boobs (Post 13861998)
I've had Ice and Peggy from Gentleman.
Both are very sexy.
Unfortunately, attitude is shitty.
Ice - tall, sexy, slim, model-like figure with natural perky B cups
BJ - check, refusal to BBBJ

Peggy is worse.
Only 20, only let me fuck her for 7 minutes, then told me her cibai was painful.
Initially allowed me to take pictures for tips, then damaged my camera and corrupted my camera memory card when I was showering (by myself BTW)
OKT tends to double book customers, so I've had to wait at the busstop for up to 1 hour at times.
And girls rush u.
It's a scam, u book for 90 minutes. Then the girl stops servicing you after 30 minutes, saying time's up. After the money's been paid. Then they talk on the phone and refuse to service u or return your money. Happened to me on 4 occasions already.

Oh, BTW, Peggy's pic. Extensive recovery of the memory card. It's damaged permanently though with bad sectors. High speed 128GB SDXC. And she purposely damaged the battery/card door and lens assembly of my Sony RX100 Mark 4. Sony's quoting me $600 for repairs, not covered by warranty. Will the OKT compensate me? I think not...
Proceed with utmost caution. Body is hot, service is appalling!
http://s27.postimg.org/6pkv3vuox/SC06350.jpg

Up my points for being honest. I think most bro's here suffer in silence.
This was a VERY EXPENSIVE fuck for me with a damaged camera and memory card..
And the other stable that flew kite on me seems to have shut down. We need to send a message that shit service is not tolerated. Neither are threats..

Agreed.....Lots of scam recently and i pretty sure those keep silence aint know this thread do exist....Its do take me awhile to get to this thread....Hope those posted comments here are truth and sincere....kinda smelled lots of gunners here lately.