The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Beware of History for Trace App (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=817389)

ourlover 05-05-2021 07:01 PM

Re: Beware of History for Trace App

Quote:

Originally Posted by JinRummy (Post 20619318)
You believe their version? I'd rather trust the version from MoH.
Also the blogspot of one of the healthcare workers from TTSH gives a daily update and it did mention the 22 yr old ML from Spa9 as confirmed positive case.

I see the Spa9 FB post more as damage control exercise and deflection of blame to others.

Blame others first instead of themselves, I guess they learn from those white millionaires :D

afterburn 05-05-2021 07:11 PM

Wonder if close-contact workers like hairdressers and MLs are also slated for vaccination like food delivery riders or phv drivers?

It would be safer that way. Heard from one ML that the boss can "register" them for vaccination but waiting for dates availability.

Anyway go and press shiok shiok quickly in case this Friday the pink shirt guy come out on tv again!

klthbm 05-05-2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 20620703)
Wonder if close-contact workers like hairdressers and MLs are also slated for vaccination like food delivery riders or phv drivers?

It would be safer that way. Heard from one ML that the boss can "register" them for vaccination but waiting for dates availability.

Anyway go and press shiok shiok quickly in case this Friday the pink shirt guy come out on tv again!

To date, there are no studies which show that current vaccines are able to prevent asymptomatic spread by vaccinated individuals. Some animal studies suggest that it might, but no conclusive evidence for human-to-human transmission yet. Regardless of the ML's vaccination status, I would advise bros to still take precautions.

Additionally, the most recent study on the Indian variant suggests that one of its mutations may help it partially evade prior covid infection/vaccine conferred immunity.

Xgenre 05-05-2021 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 20620703)

I asked someone I know. She said they don't have priority. Still waiting for their age group to be announced before they are eligible for vaccination.

James912 05-05-2021 08:03 PM

Unfortunately, can forsee such restrictions on such services if there is another massage cluster

pete_the_fish 05-05-2021 08:38 PM

If want to close , better close longer this time so the price will come down ...wtf keep increasing price lol

afterburn 05-05-2021 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete_the_fish (Post 20620850)
If want to close , better close longer this time so the price will come down ...wtf keep increasing price lol

Closed again just means that the surviving shops will charge even higher upon the next reopening :o

intense730 05-05-2021 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JinRummy (Post 20619318)
You believe their version? I'd rather trust the version from MoH.
Also the blogspot of one of the healthcare workers from TTSH gives a daily update and it did mention the 22 yr old ML from Spa9 as confirmed positive case.

I see the Spa9 FB post more as damage control exercise and deflection of blame to others.

22, confirm syt :)

Ray06 06-05-2021 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 20620793)
I asked someone I know. She said they don't have priority. Still waiting for their age group to be announced before they are eligible for vaccination.

Of course no priority as they are not Essential workers.:D

wpns 06-05-2021 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray06 (Post 20621721)

But they provide essential service to all men.:D:D

Xgenre 06-05-2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray06 (Post 20621721)

Actually, hairdressers and MLs are not as high risk if everyone wears mask. MLs wash their hands quite often. Hairdressers wash their hands quite often too. By helping their customers wash their hair, the hairdressers are also washing their own hands right? Customers are rarely front facing the hairdresser too. The hairdressers stand mostly left, right, behind us when they cut our hair.

There is a much higher risk occupation and it is the facial shops. Customers cannot be wearing masks while doing facials right? If there is a need for priority, facial shop workers should be in front of hairdressers and MLs.

Ray06 06-05-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpns (Post 20621727)
But they provide essential service to all men.:D:D

Fully agreed! :p

r.fowler 06-05-2021 02:24 PM

barber shops/hair salon experience a surge of walk in and booking... hmmm....

pete_the_fish 13-05-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 20621035)
Closed again just means that the surviving shops will charge even higher upon the next reopening :o

Actually quite true lol, those that can't survive will close down...and due to limited
cheong options now, it will be income opportunity for them