The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Beware of History for Trace App (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=817389)

ImBondJBond 23-04-2021 10:46 AM

Re: Beware of History for Trace App

first thing to do is to get rid of that MILF bitch provocating everybody. whether you have something to hide or not this behaviour is poisoneous, unacceptable.

second, wherever you go is best have a cover story so there is no reason to hide that you were there.

if you must hide, than try to avoid checkin like many us said but it is risky, better not make it a habit.

holala 23-04-2021 10:48 AM

i just wrote in to feedback asking for at least semi mask the history to improve privacy.

more people should feedback asking for this semi mask of location, and hope they include it in their next update. their feedback email [email protected]

afterburn 23-04-2021 01:38 PM

By the way doesn't everyone protect their phone? Fingerprint or pin to unlock. Nobody can get to your tt app in the first place.

bryanlailai 23-04-2021 02:22 PM

To all the folks here who are worried about tracing. Just open ur google map history u will be more surprised.

Bros here are worrying about the wrong things

afterburn 23-04-2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryanlailai (Post 20597805)
To all the folks here who are worried about tracing. Just open ur google map history u will be more surprised.

Bros here are worrying about the wrong things

Then those who drive ...better clean out your gps history, also in-car cam files :D Don't forget browser history too.

Xgenre 23-04-2021 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 20596726)
Open the TT app, right at the bottom of the screen there are 4 icons, 2nd one from the left is the "History".

No leh. I only have 3 icons at the bottom of the screen. 'Home', 'Upload' and 'More'. Maybe Android version is different.

owen10 23-04-2021 09:25 PM

In legit spas it’s mandatory to register yr particulars and book in every visit.
By right you need to scan safe entry too.
Usually the recept too lazy to check.
Nothin happen ok la but if the place really tio Covid the shop might be in trouble if they never make sure you scan.

fshare 23-04-2021 11:59 PM

just use the normal QR to scan and not the TT app la. then it wont appear in your history already.

Underhidden 24-04-2021 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fshare (Post 20598714)
just use the normal QR to scan and not the TT app la. then it wont appear in your history already.

Two words
Social Engineering

Look it up. Overcomes 99% of this.
Problem is that people grown up lacking critical and/or independent thinking are dutifully compliant and obedient and lack abilities to think around stuff

End of

bignehneh 24-04-2021 07:04 AM

Maybe just avoid these massage shops la. Lol! Good also to bring down the price. Haha!

Laker 24-04-2021 07:20 AM

I encountered those kind of girls and their bitch gfs before. My ex was like that. Everything also want to check e.g. browsing history, messages in all the apps. Worst was when I was not around she started asking for my pwd and checking everything. Even convo with normal friends she also ask and later want to start a fight.

Luckily my wife now never does that. She sometimes say I got secret in my phone but she never ask me to show and explain.

Anyway I turned my TT app off because I can't afford to waste my batt on that app. Will only use my TT token if required.

MokkaXD 24-04-2021 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 20598386)
No leh. I only have 3 icons at the bottom of the screen. 'Home', 'Upload' and 'More'. Maybe Android version is different.

Think you never update. Latest can see vaccine as well

bignehneh 25-04-2021 07:32 AM

I seriously thanks this Covid19 pandemic. Helped me save a lot of $$$. Haha

5ja5ja5ja 25-04-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20600842)
I seriously thanks this Covid19 pandemic. Helped me save a lot of $$$. Haha

This is so true bro :D

Xgenre 25-04-2021 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MokkaXD (Post 20599092)
Think you never update. Latest can see vaccine as well

Think after reading this thread, there is no incentive to download the latest app.:D