The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anybody caught cheating before? How did you deal with it? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=984241)

omnomnomnom 30-04-2024 05:03 PM

Anybody caught cheating before? How did you deal with it?

Bros who are married or attached, have you ever been caught cheating by your SO? Be it an extramarital affair, or you got sexual services from MLs/FLs, or something else. How did you respond after they found out? What was the aftermath? Are you guys still together, or broke off?

Fletcher 30-04-2024 05:11 PM

Re: Anybody caught cheating before? How did you deal with it?

There are different degrees of cheating.

ons, paid, affair, ex gf

Partners have very different reactions to each.

oxeso 01-05-2024 09:23 AM

Choy! :D Either ggs or long winter ba.. arbo dementia meh? :p

qwert 01-05-2024 09:31 AM

keep trying to make up stories and dodge them 😁

joker1231 01-05-2024 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnomnomnom (Post 23291059)
Bros who are married or attached, have you ever been caught cheating by your SO? Be it an extramarital affair, or you got sexual services from MLs/FLs, or something else. How did you respond after they found out? What was the aftermath? Are you guys still together, or broke off?

most will drop out. unless your partner depends only on you for her life. like a wife who doesn't work, she only gets money from her husband. So some wives like that choose to endure and forgive

Skyboy1988 01-05-2024 12:00 PM

As long she does not have any hard solid evidence, just keep deny all the way. :D

AdmiralR 01-05-2024 02:11 PM

Not my wife but dated a girl in my mid 20s for about 2 years who went to study for a masters abroad. I had a girl I’d hook up with ocassionally, anyway gf saw the text come up on my phone and grilled me about it, I admitted to it and then we ended things. Dated the other girl briefly but she was too intense so ended that too. Only time it’s happened and no crazy story

10003508 01-05-2024 03:27 PM

6 years ago I was two timing two Singaporean girls. Two timed them for 1.5 years, didn't make any mistakes, and didn't get caught.

But after a 1.5 years, buay tahan liao. End up told one of them that I was two timing her and asked to break up. After that she cry and ask to stay tgt, but I had to reject. Heart pain, although i am an asshole.

The other girl never found out, so it's quite the success.

My tip to not get caught is to not introduce your gfs to any of your friends, and try not to meet any of her friends. Keep dates to a specific region of SG where the other usually does not go. Example is date one girl stay east side, the other stay north side one.

But even better tip is to just stick to WL/FL and not two time girls. Pay money to settle your urges is better. Not worth the emotional strain of lying to two girls you love everyday. Even then, must careful not to KC when u chiong WL. Fucking not worth it

andrewg500 01-05-2024 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyboy1988 (Post 23293214)
As long she does not have any hard solid evidence, just keep deny all the way. :D

Right bro .saving until the end is the best way

Qosmio 01-05-2024 05:11 PM

Suspicions only, die die don't admit.
Got circumstantial evidence, die die don't admit, say nothing happened.
Got concrete evidence, say sorry and you have always felt bad and wanted to end but did not know how or what to do.

Skyboy1988 01-05-2024 06:58 PM

A colleague of mine accidentally send a good morning message meant for the 小三 to his wife.. when the wife questioned him, he bomb the wife a story saying that he is helping a fren to stage a scenario that she had fallen for another guy and intend to accept him while she thinking of how to break up with the bf. That good morning message is meant for the bf to see. He replied very quick without stuttering therefore the wife believe him..

Some people really is a talented liar.. 🤣

denshachikan 01-05-2024 08:19 PM

Get a standby buddy who would corroborate your lies for you. Use him as your alibi if there are no concrete evidence found.

deathnitez 01-05-2024 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oxeso (Post 23292788)
Choy! :D Either ggs or long winter ba.. arbo dementia meh? :p

"Dementia" lol I heard before my friend wife's auntie tell his wife to close one eye as is common to cheat. Self made dementia lol....

Xgenre 01-05-2024 09:18 PM

Long time back I was with Girl A. Things aren't fantastic but it's better to be with somebody than to be alone. Along comes Girl B who knows I am attached. I didn't plan on having 2 girlfriends but I was trying to check out Girl B to see if she is good enough to make me leave Girl A for her.

Eventually I left Girl A for Girl B. However, a relationship that didn't start on solid ground stays shaky over the years. Girl B is always worried I will leave her for someone else. That insecurity only magnifies everything she thinks about it and scares herself.

I think a two-timing guy needs a lot of special skills and mental awareness. It's too draining for me.

joker1231 02-05-2024 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 23294545)
Long time back I was with Girl A. Things aren't fantastic but it's better to be with somebody than to be alone. Along comes Girl B who knows I am attached. I didn't plan on having 2 girlfriends but I was trying to check out Girl B to see if she is good enough to make me leave Girl A for her.

Eventually I left Girl A for Girl B. However, a relationship that didn't start on solid ground stays shaky over the years. Girl B is always worried I will leave her for someone else. That insecurity only magnifies everything she thinks about it and scares herself.

I think a two-timing guy needs a lot of special skills and mental awareness. It's too draining for me.

because girl B started by stealing you while still with girl A. So she is insecure and always afraid of you doing that. and I can imagine a relationship that is always full of suspicion is energy-draining and not peaceful