View Single Post
Old 28-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Han Zhi - Maybe the most beautiful pair of breats in GL currently

Name : HanZhi 16W04
Ht : 158

Face : 7.6 facial feature is pretty by GL std
Boobs : 8.8 size C, most beautiful so far in GL comparable to UK formal 1649. It is well shaped, firm with very nice pick nipples and best part can squeeze and lick.

Door closed and she help me take out my shirts, not much action, she is a slow warm up gal. I thought maybe I am going to be disappointed but boy I was totally wrong, What happen the rest of the session really blew my mind away.

Went to shower, this lass slow washed me. She gave me soapy front and back hug. When she washed my brother she started to give him some sensual hand job, which feels very shiok. Then she follow by a brief bbbj. By now my brother is really arouse and I am thinking hmm I may be in for an enjoyable time.

On the bed she gave me very sensual cat bath including "la Pi". Flip to the front, again she started her cat bath from my chest and slowly move south and mixed with "la Pi" again. after she did her cat bath routine, she started to licks my balls and soft sucks on my ball which us very shiok. Than she slowly lick my brother from the bottom to the top and used her tounge to circle the tip of the pennis very enjoyable. While she is busy with her licking, m hand squeeze those havenly tits. To my surprise, she held my hand and help squeeze her own tits, wow super turn on when gal start playing with themself. After that she engulf my manhoods and started sucking and fucking my brother with her mouth while I continue to play and sqieeze her breast. When she is done, I signal her to move towards me and we kiss and french while my hand continued to stayed glued to the breast. She than applied some oil and gave my little brother some nice hand job. As if this is not good enough, she again engulfed my manhood and go for second round of bbbj, what an excellent experience !

When she sensed I am super high, she capped me and started to ride and grind me. I sat up and locked our lips with kisses and fenching like loving GF and BF. She lay down on her back and I climbed on top to my favoutire missinary position. I started with long slow and deep thrusts, brother too high if U speed up I am afraid will ends in 1 min. She seemed to enjoy the and started to slap my butt with her hands. Encouraged by her reaction, I increased my speed slowly until it is like piston of an engine running at full 200km/hr speed. Finally I cannot hold it anymore as the pleasure of screwing the tight cunt is too much and too stimulating for my brother, it ejected its load into the love holes. Most gal will push me away soon after the deal but no HanZhi, I slump over her body and she just waited. When I recovered a bit we kissed lightly as give thank each other for the good sex we had together. Than she went to wash up.

After that we had very relaxing small chats. I encourage her to lay beside me but she preferred to sit, which is good so while talking to her I can grace and admire her nice havenly boods. Before long timeup and we washed up and leave.

Shower : 8.0 good surprise hand grab og cock and bbbj
cat bath : 7.2 good effort by HanZhi
bbbj : 8.8 I mean 2 rounds including hand job
Love making : 8.0 very natual like lover maling out
GFE : 7.8 natural no KC which is good
RTF : of course

Thank for Bro Max great FR ... I had to come 2x to just get a slot with this pretty lass and enjoyed myself with her havenly boobs.