View Single Post
Old 28-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

SHIOK 爽爽 ★ OMG! NOT ANOTHER 1.70m SYT PLS ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM★2xHJ

The small head has been getting a lot of BBBJ/CIM action lately, thanks to the many good bros here that share their reports. Last week, it wanted something different, nothing too slutty. So I began to browse through 老虎 den and all the related reports. A couple of SMS were send out simultaneously.

爽爽 gave a friendly reply almost immediately, but location is too far for me on that day so I rejected her, but she still thanks me politely for my enquiry. I just like the way she replied me, so I make some arrangement the next day and made my travel from west to east to meet her.

As usual, I arrive 30min early, check out the surrounding, and send her a SMS. Again she replied promptly,

“过来呀!”

As I was walking towards the lift, someone tap my shoulder from behind then run ahead of me, laughing.

“就是我呀!”

Running ahead of me was a tall slim and young girl, almost as tall as me.

She turns her head, gave me a cheeky smile, and beckons me to follow her

Gosssh! She is beautiful.

The online pictures were never a bit like her.

Dress in simple T-shirt, knee length skirt, sandals with no makeup. She is the perfect Girl-Next-door that any boy will be so proud to bring home.

No, I did not felt any stir in my groin.
There is no lust here, but my heart just skips a beat.
She is just plain simple beautiful.
Perfect score for Girl Next Door look.

Even the small head nodded in agreement, and went to silent mode, knowing he wouldn’t be fed today.

Once inside her place, she pushes a towel to me and point to the bathroom.

“你先洗藻,我也要洗.”

Limpeh thought: Ho Seh Liao! (太好了)
The small head sprang to life!

“不,我们分开洗!”

Small head went back to hibernation.
So I took a quick shower and went back to the room.

Wow, I thought I was fast, she stood outside the bathroom waiting. All dress up and ready! She has change to a body hugging tight mini dress that shows a lot of thighs, and she put on a light makeup. She still exhibits that sweet and innocent Girl Next Door look. I compliment her effort to dress up for the session. She helps me dry up a few wet spot, and then led me to the bed.

She arranged the bed in such a way that I face outside, and not the wall. Only Suki has made the similar kind of bed arrangement, so I expect something interesting coming up soon.

Am I surprise when she started to work on my back. She was using her fingers most of the time, whereas most massage girls uses their elbow to save strength. Her massage strength and skill is very decent. Something I did not expect from a Sweet Young Thing. Occasionally she will tease me by accidentally kneeling me from behind below my balls. Those knees are equally smooth just like her thighs.

Then she move to my front and work on my shoulder, i was staring at the longest pair of thighs, it seem to go endlessly high up and disappear into the mini. She really got some long legs there, like a model.
Voyeurism sextisfaction.
I stole a few light kisses on those creamy smooth thighs, and she giggles. She does not reject my touches as I slowly work my way up ....

Overall I’m satisfied with her massage, maybe not as experience as Sabrina, but definitely a lot of hard effort put in and the massage alone is well worth the trip. Towards the end, I noticed she got swollen joints on almost all her fingers. This girl is enduring pain in order to gives a proper massage. So I ask her to stop, and we’ll just chat.

She is a witty chatter, ice breaks easily. Lotsa hugs, kisses and cuddles. Girl-Friend-Experience Powerhouse. It’s difficult not to get KC by her.

As we chat, we start exploring each other body; her clothing came off piece by piece. I tease her on her small firm B cup breasts, pointing at her chest, like this how to give 波推? We had a good laugh about it.

The most outstanding feature on her body is her long legs. Very nice to cross legs with her as she cuddles up beside me. I ask why she doesn’t want to bathe together with me earlier on. She replied this is something not listed on her page, she wants to give everyone a fair service. She will not give me any special service that is not listed. So I took the opportunity and point to the item “69 HJ”. I want her in that 69 position!!! She blushed and …..

I have never enjoyed 打飞机 as much as I did with her. She has demonstrated to me why a guy can never be able to pleasure himself properly. I saluted her knowledge on 打飞机. She deserve a PhD on that.

Although our session started early but it still over-run a little bit.

It’s not her beauty or long legs that got me; it’s her bubbling and witty character that left the deepest impression on me. I left the place with a silly grin on my face, my footsteps are lighter and I have never felt younger before.

*Allow Smoking*

漂亮宝贝★SGSEXBABE★▒▒█ SEXY VIDEO★COCO★Ultra Sexy Masseuse Super HOT SYT 高挑性感按摩师

-----------------------------------------

I Return to Massage several days later for a 2 hrs session.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 02-08-2014 at 12:51 AM.