View Single Post
Old 30-05-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Madonna posted controversial image on Instagram

Source URL

Madonna was recently slammed for comparing herself on Instagram to iconic social activists like Martin Luther King Jr., but this time the star is getting accolades for her social networking.

An image of two men, one a Hasidic Jew and the other a TRUNCATED, in an affectionate pose was posted on Madonna's Instagram on Sunday. The hashtag #rebelhearts was included in the post, which mirrors the name of her most recent album, Rebel Heart. The post had received over 76,000 likes by Tuesday.

As pointed out by The NewCivil Rights Movement and Gay Star News, this isn't the first time Madonna combined her wish of Middle East peace with support for LGBT people. During her 2007 Confessions tour, the singer featured two shirtless dancers with images from Judaism and TRUNCATED painted on their chests; the men performed an elaborate dance that ended with them embracing.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860