View Single Post
Old 30-05-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Taiwanese 'Pork Princess' butcher is so popular people queue to buy meat

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...ue-to-buy-meat

\With her cute looks and adorable smile, one woman in Taiwan has earned herself the title of 'Pork Princess.'

According to AsianTown, Zhang Caijie, 25, has become an overnight internet sensation after social media users posted photos online of her working at her family stall.

The former philosophy student, who studied at Fu Jen Catholic University, has been helping out at a market in Dongmen Market, Taipei.

She now has admirers turning up at the market asking, "How much meat do we have to buy before you give us your phone number?"

Even mothers and grandmothers have visited the stall to introduce their sons and grandchildren to her, ETTV reports, making her the most popular attraction there.

Zhang shares:

"They ask me if I have a boyfriend, which school am I studying at as well as other details.

"It's quite embarrassing actually. They tell me that girls who work for their family are good girls and that they like this type of girl.

"One guy tried to pressure me into adding him as a friend online but I simply refused."

She told reporters that her family are third generation butchers and that she decided to work there after taking a break from her studies.

Zhang has not let her internet fame go to her head and continues to work as a butcher as well as making wontons. She is keen for life to return to normal and get on with her job.

An elderly stallholder, who has watched Zhang grow up, said she had always been a 'good girl' with a 'strong spirit' who worked there despite its unappealing smell.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860