View Single Post
Old 30-05-2015, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Cardrona bra fence in NZ

The amusing story behind this unique tourist attraction in New Zealand

The Cardrona bra fence in Central Otago, New Zealand, began in 1999, sometime between Christmas and New Year, when four women's bras were found attached to the wire fence along the road.

According to Amusing Planet, nobody knows for sure who did it and for what, but legend has it that a group of women who were celebrating the new year the Cardrona Hotel decided to take off the bras and hang them on the fence after leaving the pub late at night.

Apparently, the sight of female lingerie fluttering in the wind inspired more women to leave their undergarments, resulting in sixty more joining the oringal four by the end of February 2000.

The news about the fence spread. In the following years, the bra population multiplied to the thousands, becoming a unique tourist attention in its own right and gaining international attention.

Not everyone was pleased with the sight though. Some viewed the fence as an eyesore and an embarassment. Others felt it was a potential hazards to drivers.

There were numerous attempts to strip the bras off the fence over the years, but the bras returned each time.

In 2006, even the Queenstown Lakes District council stepped in and removed 1500 bras from the fence. But the fence, ever persistent, started rebuilding its collection again.

Let us know if you ever intend to visit this unique tourist attraction, or if you have ever been there before!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860