jerrytan6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Repeating with Ms Aalia last week.

Name: Ms. Aalia and still in College
Race: Malay, fair type
Face: 7.5/10 pretty fair type of malay
Body: 8/10 curvy
Boobs: B/C cup, in between, nice size and firm
BBBJ: 9/10 she love to do this. She keep holding my cock even after i Cum.
Fingering: Yes but not to hard. prefer soft fingering but sometimes she moan louder and I'll increase the speed
FJ: 9/10 i love the way she ride me on top
Moan: 10/10 LOUD
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM1800/2 + RM100 tip
WIR: Yes I'll meet her again
Overall:9 /10

Meet Aalia at PJ area
Booked her 2 days before, make sure she can make it then only i come for my business trip.
Once inside the room, both hands already auto roaming since we already met before and she knows that I'm horny type, putting my hand insider her undies and start rubbing her. Anyway i told her I'm coming for her again during our first meet up.
Started DFK while she help me taking off my pants, she stated to HJ me while i was working on her pussy.
She started to blowjob me while i was standing and keep looking at me. Both my hands busy massing her nice firm boobs.
Proceed to bed and start licking her wet pussy with combination of finger her pussy. Her moan was so loud and her juice keep flowing out.
Cap ON and i request her ride me until I cum, I knew i won't last very long but my cock is as hard as rock. Damn nice cow-ride for 5 mins and she was so great with the riding(those who tested her ride before, you know the difference if compare to others), she make sure she ride you fast and hard plus she loves the deep ride. Very nice view of her bouncing big boobs. Combination of Good Ride and Nice view of Boobs, i won't last more than 5 mins.

Round 2 are more to slow sex with more positions. I just love to see her moan when i keep pumping her hard and fast and to be honest this girl really enjoy the sex. She keep ask for more and ask for deeper Fuck. Awesome experience with this pretty girl. Hope to get her again next trip. In fact i ask her to stay for overnight but too bad she can't due to her early class.

To be honest, this meeting we have more feel and we are more comfortable with each other. I always go back to the same girl that I like, just feeling they can give even better GFE.

Thank you SNN for the arrangement.
Hope to see more girls like Aalia.