View Single Post
Old 21-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5365623355.html

This LB needs no introduction I guess, Amber, previously known as Isis, is in town till 28th Dec.
Just tried her services on Sat and def no regrets.

She answered the door wearing her bathrobe over her red lingerie and her GFE game was strong. She wil not rush you and does a slow strip for you. Then once you get naked, she gives you a nice sensual CBJ.

Her tits were a bit too hard for my liking but was great to suck them nonetheless. Her dick was not hard but after a bit of sucking, you can feel it getting harder in your mouth. She has a great CFM look and asked if I wanted to fuck her. In my fick went into her tight ass (wrapped around my dick)

Rest is history. Treasure this babe, she is reallya gem and worth it. Not a time-watcher and really friendly and great GFE. No frenching or BBBJ for hygiene reasons though.