Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yslguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

After 3 days..
as I promised ... I had made a return to GE o redeem my free bonk after 10 stamps obtained.

OKT recommended me Porche .. 155 cm 32B,fair and cute sweet look.

I confirmed the booking coz she already booked when i screened her.
We for some shower and pool dipping and watching the entertaining Ultimate Victory , a taiwan variety show hosted by Jacky Woo. The OKT came to me telling that this girl cost me more coz she asked for more allowance during here interview coz she provide more than average service. I said I wanna redeem my free bonk by paying extra RM20. At the same time I ask for some malay girls for line up and screening. 4 was displayed but only the one called jasmine catches my attention. Tall slim girl with big eyes. But Lips tick a bit too red. No decision was made.

So dissapointed there were no food in the dining area, so I ordered for a maggie soup. Not welly done as expected.GE provides lousy food service. any way thats no my main objective for being here. After 50 minutes wait I tot I am going to bonk the chun girl who knows the OKT told me customer extended time.. so pissed off. Hence I decided to go for the Malay girl - jasmine, which cost me zero cents after 10 stamps i got on my card.

Was brought to room 29. Luckily the room is nice with queen sized double bed and four walls with floor to ceiling mirror and a comfortable single seated declineable sofa.

the girl came in and dimmed the lights greeting me and praising my hair style is nice .. any telling me looks like korean actor wor... just pretend to appreciate that compliments lor.

She underessed and Undo her bra .. she seems like shy coz wrapping her self with towels when showering me. 5/10 for her job on bathing me. She told me she worked there only few months and still virgin coz her clients all wants kis kiss hug hug only. She asked me to teach her how to do. DO I believe her? ofcourse NOT .. don't be silly trusting that non-sence.

Dried my self up and jump into the bed. She dimmed the light again till almost dark. I pretent to be shy looking at her when she undo her towel .. she laughed and tot I also shy .. (well this world is full of faking, bro. Just accept it) ..

She cat bath me starting from my back then my ear, afterwards turned me around face up ass down the licking my neck and nipps .. not as thorough as Jojo. at least her hand not forgoting to stroke my little bro while she licking my knee..
She does an okay job licking my balls .. and BJ is okay also deep throat but not much techniques used.. just deep throat but she do worked hard trying to please me .. hence I will give her a hardly passed.. also thanks to the mirrors I can view her from all angle while she sucking me hard.. the only thing i could see is her pussy coz the door don't have mirror.

I almost cannot stand already I stooped her.. and sit up and i sucked her nipps which erects till 1cm-1.5cm .. (after I sucked it become longer ) .. this is the effect that can only see on small tits girl .. her hand not forget to stroke my cock to keep it hard .. quite a wise girl ..

she capped my little bro and mounted me .. she is a real cow girl that knows how to ride a horse .. good FJ .. but no sound effect ..By now I am sure that she is not a virgin ... if what she said is true, I already broke it and she is now no longer a VIRGIN. but no blood was sighted so this shows that she was telling lie.

Anyway I shooted quite fast coz my time is running up .. have to rush home .. she cleaned my cock and I slept on the bed for a while tired after cumming hard... recently not performed well loose to girls so fast .. must rest more and divert my attention...

I showered my self coz she already dressing up when i recover from my orgasm ... what to do ..

after shower we chit chat a bit and found out that she was a mixed arabian and malay. and her mom is mixed chinese malay. no wonder her eye is big and looks arabian.

FR
look:6.5/10
body:6.5/10 small tits A cup, about 160cm slim type with no extra fat
Cat bath: 4/10
AR: N/A
BBBJ: 5.5/10
FJ:6/10
GFE: can be ignored coz no much feel but friendly for chatting and willing to go out clubbing with chinese, mat salleh, arabian

RTF: nope unless you wanna try the 50% arabian and the 1.5 cm erected nipple

happy bonking .. and I will consider come back for Porche .. she is a definately cute girl.