View Single Post
Old 30-04-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

Roy pulled out of Deb and she gave an excuse that she had to take a call to shoo him out of the room.

I emerged from the wardrobe as she closed the door behind Roy. She turned to face me, fully nude, with what seemed like Roy's cum dripping out of her pussy.

"I'm gonna wash up..." she muttered, clearly embarrassed.

When she got out of the shower, she saw me sitting on the couch with my pants down and hard cock standing. While waiting, I was playing images of her being fucked in my mind and got very hard.

Deb climbed onto me, straddled me face to face, and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. It felt great as her warm pussy walls engulfed my shaft.

"So, how did you like it?" I asked.

"Cant't believe I fucked an intern... omg..."

"Felt good?"

"Wonderful... especially when I know you were watching..."

"Enjoyed his body?"

"Yes... and I could tell he was like living out a fantasy... fucking me... his boss... I think he had been fantasizing it for a while. I became his fantasy come true... omg..."

"He was your fantasy come true too..."

"Yes..."

"Had enough of him?"

"No..." she confessed, "I actually wanted to suck his cock very badly... but was too embarrassed to do it..."

"You want to fuck him again?"

"Yes... can I?"

"Take me in your mouth and I can consider..."

With that, Deb dismounted, knelt down between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. She twirled her skillful tongue on my cock head, and bobbed her head up and down, while giving me a slutty look.

"Please let me fuck him again... I'll suck you and let you cum in my mouth... ok?" she implored.

I nodded, and she went back to work on my cock.

I enjoyed her blowjob as I watched her boobs jiggle in rhythmic motion. Soon I felt a tingling sensation. I grabbed her boobs with both hands as I squirted my juices into her mouth. It felt heavenly.

Now Deb had earned her right to fuck Roy again.

Last edited by Coolicedtea; 30-04-2019 at 10:43 PM.