Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
mooni3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Cindy.

Here my first FR on Cindy and on SB

Pm and sms mdelight bro for an appointment on friday nite, apparently she don't do late night appointments, so decided on today(sunday) in the afternoon.

Was late for 15mins, damn traffic jam.
Reach the hotel room, ding dong. The door open was kinda shock, totally diff from the pic, she look alot more nicer in real life. Wearing transuclent night gown with red bra undernearth, damn sexy. Went in sit on the bed for a good TCSS. Proceeded with catbath, as the brudders had said on the previous thorough and clean! Wasn't fast coz had a little joke in the bathroom, laughing like crazy.

After tt straight naked onto the bed, she started sucking on my thigh area slowly moving to my nipple area, stroking my brother at the same time. No frenching. When i tried fingering she moved away, apparently she didn't like tt. But all the time nipple were erected, light brownish in color. Went into the BJ with cap on, didn't really mind tt. Good suction, but was kinda short. She juz wanted my brother to be hard enuff to go into her i think. Went into gal on top position. thn change into missionary. Pussy quite tight, felt good and unloaded my first in 15mins.

2nd shot was hand job, coz quite tired. Didn't want to move much. Played with her nipples alot, she enjoyed the sucking of her nipples as she is groanin much more. All natural groans are a plus points. After 10mins handjob, unloaded 2nd.

Here's a brief summary.

Looks: 70/100 (like to raise her forehead whn +++ing)
body : 69/100 (fair, smooth with abit stretch marks. A+ boobs light brown nipples)
BJ : 61/100 (Kinda short.)
Service: 71/100 (Service oriented. Most thais are like tt i suppose)
GFE : 83/100 (Really like GF, hug and kisses, +++ alot.)
CIM: No
BBBJ: No
Frenching or slight kiss: Abit here and there.
AR: <= Whts this? (Noobie here whts to know whts this)
RTF: No. (Wanna try others)
Total damages: $130/2/90

(This is my first FR on SB, so forgive me if i make any mistakes.)