View Single Post
Old 14-05-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nanny from RP

Mojo felt like back after recuperation. So booked Nanny who was well known for her big boobs.

Looks: 30% discount off her photos. But she does look sweet when she smiles. Pleasant looking.
Boobs: Ds or DDs. Soft with slight inverted nips. Natural sag. Her nips harden and when I teased her nips she felt ticklish Big boobs lovers fall in.
Body: Medium built. Well maintained considering she looks late 20s early 30s. Nice ass with relatively slim tummy.
French: Mistress type. But not much tongue action.
BBBJ: Had better but feel that she put in effort for this. Did 69 gave her a short AR to tease her as per my usual practice.
FJ: Started with CG and she requested me to do missionary and released 1st shot in like 10mins. She asked if she could eat and I said I cool. She ate her kim chi cup noodles while I napped. Here's the interesting part. Once we are back on, she did her BBBJ and for the 1st time I felt what it was like to be deepthroat by a FL who just had spicy food.... Really Spicy! Caps on and began the second shot. Started with missionary Then doggy then HJ out
RTF: Maybe
GFE: Nice to experience natural jugs during this period. She is nice and gives like mistress vibe.