View Single Post
Old 22-04-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of History for Trace App

Singpass records the history as well in its own app, and it will be phased out as TraceTogether becomes compulsory.

If it's to prevent kpo wife from checking on your movements, best option is to use token.

If you falsify your safeentry by using a favourite location when entering a spa, just make sure you don't falsely declare if that spa does have a covid case and contact tracing reaches you via your token or app which collects that information regardless of your fake safeentry screen. False declaration can lead to fine ($5000) or jail of 12 months or both.

If you don't believe you can get infected, and you feel that you should be okay to not log in your safeentry location, then go ahead, but the app will notify you if a location you visited does have covid, so it makes sense to use your token or app. Just that if you have a kpo wife, then a token is far better because it won't allow her to check your locations if you didn't install the app.

That's why i stop visiting ML/FL in hotels, really hard to explain to partner why I was there if contact tracing is triggered.