View Single Post
Old 23-04-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beware of History for Trace App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post

So bros, next time just be careful. What I do now is to pretend to take out my app to scan, but halfway i exit the app and then talk to the ML on small talk.

For those who cheong regularly, either u pretend to scan and dont scan or u find some place which need not scan or not so strict

Cheong safe bros!
Friendly advice. Better to scan than not to scan.

1. The shop CCTV can be requested by police and/or health ministry officials for contact tracing if touch wood kena anything.

2. You need to sign in as guests on the massage place system be it paper or electronic. If they check why you sign in but your trace together never sign in, then you tai ji dua tiao liao.

3. Easier to explain to wife you go for massage, nothing wrong , at most next time bring her pay $50 for her to enjoy massage too. It's not like you go call cheekon.