View Single Post
Old 28-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of History for Trace App

With token, only authorities will only contact trace in the event of potential exposure..otherwise quite "safe" but for QR apps with "history" function, always a risk where the other half might see the history intentionally or unintentionally...

So either go to spa's that both of you go together regularly (got alibi) OR go to OWO shops that close two eyes on safe entry ..

And that's all I have to say about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
No need for a token reader.

All the premises need is a basic smart phone with Internet connection and blue tooth. Download Government's TT-SS app.
Then follow basic instructions to login premises and the device is ready to handle hps/tokens for TT-SS.
Now with the Gateway Reader function recently added in it makes things even more easy, especially for all smes

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.