Old 26-11-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
spitrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Been out of the game for almost 9 months due to MCO.. Need someone to accompany me and fulfill my desires..

Initially I asked for another girl but due to some unforeseen circumstances, i last minute requested for another girl. Credit has to be given to SNN who handled it like a champ.

So here comes the review for Amanda

Name: Amanda
Race: Chinese
Face: I rather not grade her as looks are subjective. Put it this way, if you see her walk pass you chances are youll take a 2nd glance at her
Body: 8/10 (slim)
Skin: 8/10
Boobs: smaller B cup but her ASS more than make up for it. it is a sight to behold when you doggy her
DATY: Yes
BBBJ: 9/10 (fuck i almost cummed but had to use all of my mental prowess to keep hold)
FJ: 9.5/10 (Really had a great time with her! and the feelings mutual too as both of us managed to cum twice during our session)
Kissing: Yes
Moan: 9/10 not shy and will express herself if you can satisfy her
GFE: 9/10*
WIR: Yes! but would like to try other girls first

* previously hooked up with Amanda sometime back and at that time the GFE was kinda lacking...BUT NOT SO THIS TIME! We hooked up from the moment we met at the lobby all the way when i sent her off at the lobby

Conclusion : if you want girls who can satisfy your cravings and at the same time offer you a sense of companionship, look for Amanda