Thread: shower together
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of
Re: shower together

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Same, many years back went to Raya Sayang Hotel in JB just for massage, I think the HJ cost inclusive with the entry, cos after HJ didn't ask for any fees, up to me to tip. After the deed, go shower inside the tub and she will shower you clean clean and I have another hard-on as she bent down......shiok to the max.
A few years ago, many bros used to go blue waves in JB priced at RM188 (MLIF) or RM223 (SYT), enjoyed a session of solid massage in a big hotel room with full course. Before and after the deed, ML would shower together with you and washed your kkj.

Price included hot spa pool, movie room, full course buffet with no time limit to enjoy the facilities. Impossible to find these kind of place, price and service here