View Single Post
Old 26-06-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Holiday Inn Outram shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Has anyone tried the OWO at this place. I counted at least 15 owo. Some with very tempting package n melons esp those from NE n Sichuan. A couple of them looks like UT ah chun. Those bros who knows know what I mean. 😂 any bro has fr on any ml.
Long time back was a regular the mp at the basement but now gone. 😢
Go during afternoon off-peak period, most of the shops will be open and can take your pick slowly. The MLs will be calling you to try, sometimes paiseh if have to walk 2nd round; they'll ask who you're looking for?

Have not gone for ages though... last time i tried there was still scanning/TT checking to enter the zone with these shops.

Only good for quick fun, the massage is just cursory.