Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV Kakis

went to Lisbo and Galaxy recently.

New Lisbo

No. of girls have increased to about 30 now, quality is pretty good but playability is not that high, unless girls are drunk maybe they will be more active. On Friday night, butterfly time is about 35 mins.

Final rating: 7/10

Galaxy
Galaxy surprised me because the last time I went, it was just after a raid and girls were little. They were also not playable. Now, I saw my friend get raped by girls every time he was there. My experience was also good. Girls rank about 6-7 on looks - a few pretty ones. Reckon you can get a good time here.

Final rating: 9/10

Top KTVs for me:
K2 (never goes wrong for me)
Leo (check prices and don't get chopped here. Please don't ask your foreign colleagues/friends to come here alone because scams are rife. And I don't like the fact that girls keep asking for ST in the toilet/VIP room. Locals should be fine)
Galaxy (new favourite)

Other KTVs I'd like to try:
BVL
Project V
Catwalk

I wonder what Supreme is like now? Because the min order is high (2 tower for S room) and bottles go for $398 which is ridiculous.

Last edited by introperv; 10-09-2022 at 02:18 PM.