View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
I was at cuppage plaza last night around 11pm, so many KTVs there, I spoke to a few mommys that were standing outside (they seemed very friendly, and one was thai) all say that all KTVs there are owned by the same company so all under same management. Hence why all of them charge the same.

According to the mommys it’s $80 for 3 drinks + $75 for a 5 drink cocktail for the girl. Then they said the room charge is free and I would just have to pay for the drinks. I’ve never been to a KTV in SG so I’m not sure if what they’re saying is good or not.

Also they didn’t mention anything about tips.. Mommys also said most girls ate Thai and from Myanmar, they actually did look really hot, no milfs, only saw young girls. Anyways, if anyone has other experience in these KTVs other than OP’s terrible experience than please share.
The mummys you spoke to is at which level?