Old 12-01-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
gerardwoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bonking Spa Receptionist

Do Forgive Me if I don't share her details and contact, she is not a free lance but just a spur of a moment thingy that both of us just feel like fucking, not making love but just raw fucking LOL.

Another Receptionist Bonked

Nationality : Vietnamese
Job title : Receptionist.
Size : tall 1.72, boobs 36 waist 30 legs damn bloody long Backside dam solid

I used to frequent this Massage shop and I bought quite a bit of packages through her, of every $500 she gets $25-$50 cannot remember.

She wears a black blouse that always reveals her deep cleavage and a pencil skirt with a split up to her croutch area.

So needless to say many of us keep ogling.

I used to visit near the closing hours so both of us gets to chat a lot or rather I get to ogle a lot LOL.

One day during closing hours she told me that she quarrelled with her husband and she dont want to go home and asked me if I could house her for a couple of days...I told her I could get a hotel room for her but it won't be a fancy hotel. So we checked into Amara Hotel.

Once in the room she removed her clothes with just her white lacy bra and panties on she went to bath, the bathroom door was not close so I joint her. I told her I always have sex with my wife before I go to sleep, and all the heavy patting and fucking happened in the bath tub. Suprisingly she has got a tight cunt, she said that her husband suffer from malfunction lah.

As I need to work in a few hours time, so I left her $500 for her to buy clothes undergarment and sundries.

We stayed for three days with me zipping in and out of the hotel and in and out of my own house LOL.

The sex was fantastic, like JAP AV style kind of sex LOL

I gave her another $2000 for the three nights..