View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Actually I blame the sg customers just as much bro.

Perhaps sg's greying nation have also affected the customer pool - and everyone's libido. I remember some posts reflecting how "our objectives are different now". Perhaps silly, futile, non-physical pursuits of young MLs have replaced the wonderful orgasmic excitement of mind-blowing service providers like before. I'm not that young too, but thank god I'm still as horny as ever, and remain a 2-shot per session man.

Worse, there's also numerous posts admonishing and belittling others for not wanting to pay higher rates for a boring "cannot do this, cannot do that" 30something vanilla milf. Shocking.

All these "market forces" has unfortunately invited an influx of spoilt MLs to take advantage of the above customers. Oh the stories I hear.....

But I do see some hope. Bro Kopiosteve has recently listed out a few good attitude service providers that are pre-covid standards - like Xiao Qi, Tian Tian and 99. Of course there's also Tang Tang, Xi Xi and Xin Er. So don't be too despaired. Hopefully more of these will render boring vanillas outdated... or is this just a fool's hope. Lol.
As the saying goes, 'want cheap, want green, want big breast'.

I don't think the few bros here contributing to FRs actually has so much power to cause 'market forces'. End of the day, it's preferences for both the ML and customers. You sell orange only, then only orange lovers will come buy from you. Simple as that.

If ML is vanilla, and shitty service, very soon customers will switch and she cannot survive anyway. But if her service happened to touch all the right spots, then she will continue to thrive.

Attitude and service is important. I know of the Jap FL I visited in Japan, I have to hands up to their attitude and service. A 1 shot man like me actually got 2 shots done in 90 mins. And this is not because I wanted it, but she encouraged me, telling me there is still time for another shot, even though only 30 mins left, and started arousing me. All that for $300 plus singapore dollars.