View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I do think the vanillas make good money at the start because of SBF reviews.
Like seriously some are too busy to even reply once the hype for her is there. Our FR does have an impact for the forum and the many lurkers out there here for it. Especially when FR constantly promotes RTM for 6/10 7/10 sort
Then the MLs will be encouraged to share with their friends that this is now the norm because many customers.

Probably attracting previous MLs to return too. I’m sure they have ways to share their gossips as much as us having a forum. So then promoting the influx of more vanillas.
For the vanillas that remained so, probably leave SG after business slowed down a lot even though after regulars still visit. This was my discovery when previous a ML was super hyped here. Like bros can’t get a slot at all. When I visit her much later, she claim only having 2 customer that day. And I wasn’t sure why she was in the hype previously also. Like super normal standard ML