Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nightclaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Late night action at TPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamiya View Post
Took a walk last week around 10+pm. Seems like there is some viet joints still open with the ladies sitting outside. Some massage/tcm joints also still open. In the end settled for a tcm joint as 2 milfs were standing at the door asking if I want massage.
Didn’t notice the name of the shop.
Lady from china. Milf type which I like (7/10). Didn’t get the name.
Massage not too bad as she put in effort (30 for 30 mins).
Offered hj (1 blue) and bbbj (2 blues). Opted for bbbj. Told me that the other lady only provided hj.
Lady took off her top, bra and pantie (didn’t expected that). Proceed to zhu zhu her neh neh (B cup but firm and bouncy) and finger her kitty (wet).
Milf proceed to bbbj me. She adjusted the massage table by lifting the top half of the table in order for me to have a view of her taking my dick in her mouth and she would look at me with a slutty look (extra points for this). Bbbj (10/10) took her time, good suction with alternation of licking of balls, shaft and small head. Finished cim and she was still holding my dick in her mouth after I finished cumming giving the occasional small suck making sure she milked every last drop, awesome!!! Recovered and proceed to toilet to wash up. Changed, paid up and left.
RTM yes for the bbbj. My feeling is that got potential to unlock for fj. Before leaving she jokingly said not to tell anybody she provided bbbj..
I had similar experiences, LXT Milf T****** lifted up the front part of the bed and lying beside me so I can zuzu her neinei and frenching with her during hj
A way increases gf feel but rather make herself bitchy and cheapskate
Desperate to please …..