Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fair BBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Looong time ago i went to a random spa at Upper Paya Lebar rd. The receptionist was a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman), young and fair.
Initially she offered 2 masseuses, but they are not young, so i rejected. Then I asked if she is keen to massage me instead. She agreed!

Near the end of the session, i hold her hand, put them on my dick and ask her to pump. She was quiet and smile shyly, but she obey my request. I then slowly inserted my hand in between her thighs. Seeing no resistance, i continue to reveal her panties and touch her outer vagina.
She smiled shyly again but didn't move her position. I'm getting bolder to insert my middle finger into her canal.
She stroke mine & i fingered hers until she wet & i cum. Not sure whether she cum, but surprisingly after clean me up she said thank you without asking for a tip.
I don't want to break her trust, so after taking shower i gave her $50. Again she say thank you.
Unfortunately few weeks later i went there never see her anymore. The receptionist unsurely told me perhaps she was a part timer and don't know where is she.

Anybody knows any fair bbw masseuse who is still working somewhere?

Haha i also like fair bbw with huge F knockers. I know of one bespectacled one somemore in Jalan Bukit mErah. best part is she provide poison dragon service and cim