View Single Post
Old 24-07-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

Was around JJ area one Saturday afternoon and had some time to kill before heading back to Sinkieland...

Decided to pay EK a visit and hopefully can try out 36. Parked further up and went across the road to fill my tummy with wan tan mee first...

Went in, go to counter and asked whether 36 is working and she said yes..yippey

Went up, directed to the last cub/stall...hang everything, undressed and 36 also undressed and led me to the "bathroom"...cleaned me up thoroughly and i also cleaned her up too...

Went back to cub/stall...and action starts. Wont dwell much into it. All I can say is her service just reminds me of the kind of service we get from MY ladies during the HC good ole days...

Will I go back? Yes for sure if I want to reminisce the good ole days...Ladies wise, only tried 36 and if I go back, maybe I'll try whoevers available...and that's the whole surprise thingy...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.