View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 18
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Tried MM a couple of times so i finally got down to tarma MM and TT and i must say this is the best sex i have ever experienced.

Once i entered, i was told to shower while both of them were preparing themselves.

After i came out, i went to TT and start kissing and fingering her at the counter top. MM came over as she felt lonely and is missing the action. TT went to sit at the counter top and spread her legs for me. I went down on her while MM came under me and lick my balls. Shortly, TT came and let me enjoy her juice. Next up, i was asked to go up the counter top and now both of them start to attack me, one licking my shaft, the other licking my balls and AR. Wow this moment still lives vividly in my mind.

We then proceed to the room and they raped me on the bed. One frenching me, the other attacking my rod. The MM sat on my face and want me to eat her. Few moments later, she squirt on my face. I almosy got choked by her squirt. I flip her around and start to ram her in missionary position while TT french her. I gave my first shot to MM and went to shower.

Next up is TT turn to get bang by me. As usual, it starts off with role play and lots of squirts. I almost slip because the floor was filled with their water. I ram TT hard in doggy, missionary. She cant take hard pounding from me so we switched to cowgirl. While she was riding, MM sat on my face again and request me to lick her. Once again she squirt on my face and TT started riding even faster. I release my second army in her.

What an amazing session with these ladies. I am not sure if TT is worth having a 1-on-1 with her. For bros that tried both, let me know.

But definitely will try this tarma again if my wallet allows.