Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Graybeard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickC View Post
you must be doing so well to say that 10K isn't expensive for a sugarbaby. even with more than one job, many malaysians can't earn RM10k/month. Life must be so easy for a pretty girl to earn that much.
IMO, 10K/monthly for these girls spoiled the market because nowadays almost all of them are requesting at least that figures. Most Malaysians that have that kind of monthly salary are general manager & above.

And this girls' main jobs is just open all their three holes for their SD. If those SD think their SB deserves that kind of allowance (+ other expenses) due to emotional supports, their cares & love given to them by their SB, it is up to them. For me, those SB only "acting" that way because you have what they want, that is your money & not your love for them.

Just need to open their legs & all the holes that they have for us to enter, us as MEN give these kind of girls an easy money that is hard earned by us. I will take an SB or more than one, but only if I am a member of oil & gas royal family.

We, MEN needs to be a wise man. Think with big head, not the small head.

Sorry for my rants.