View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: LOCAL BRALESS OF GIRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Firstly, you need better pictures. You need pictures that looks like they were taken professionally with nice lighting and setting. If that will be too much of an investment then you use selfies, imperfections and all for the amateur, horny-girl-next-door look.

Your pictures are neither here nor there so they are ordinary and ordinary is not good because there are billions of ordinary pictures showing tits and ass.

Secondly, you need to find a niche for yourself, a genre of sorts, maybe exhibitionist, maybe feet, maybe extreme tease... random photos of everything is boring because there are again, billions of photos that look the same.

In short your need an identity then you need packaging to fill out that identity.

Good luck
I agree with this. When starting your OF, you must think of it as a business, your page as the shopfront, your picture's background as the product display and yourself as the product. Right now the "product"which is you, is not appealing enough to be bought.

Here's some pointers just to add on to an already good piece of advice from the bro above.

Pictures: If you notice, most of your "colleagues" in OF have very nice backgrounds. Some are taken in clean minimalist luxury bedrooms, while others have a teen theme, with purple led lights etc. Believe it or not, people would form an impression of you base on your background, and a plain HDB room background is just boring, which reflects back on your character in OF.

Character Building : You need to know what kind of product ( you!) you are marketing. What is this character that you are selling? Are you a gamer-girl, an OL, e-girl, cosplayer, fitspo or a XMM? Pick one, and build an entire world and narrative around it. When you pick one, be sure that your pictures exude that vibe and communicate it efficiently. Every guy has a "type" of girl that they like, when you start properly building your character, people will start "falling in love"with that product and start subbing.

Narrative : Let's say you decide on XMM build, you will want to contruct a backstory behind it, and in marketting, people LOVE stories. A good example is maybe you are a rebel, and you decided to live on your own, you are now renting out and things didnt turn out the way it seems, so you decided to turn to OF.

Build your backdrop to make your room more believable, paint it pink, run purple LED lights on the ceiling, put up posters , have some bearbricks(fake ones!) in the background, run fairy lights along your bed, and stick a bunch of polaroids on the wall, all within view of the camera. Take some pictures in that room with you in a tiny tube and short plaid skirt, with a caption like "prepping to go to school, hope the boys dun get excited" or maturbate in an oversized hype beast shirt while wearing Cotton On panties or other familiar brands.. the possibilities are endless.

Exposure: The next thing you want is for people to know you, this takes work. You can start on tik tok where you make videos of yourself in character, and then slowly transit on to tiktok live where you can interact with people. Tiktok live is a very effective way of growing your fanbase and it's gives potential subscribers a sense of "ïntimacy" when you address their questions, it also opens your views to random people, thus allowing you to cast a wide net. You can link your TT to a linktree and have the link of your OF there.

The truth about OF is that you are selling a FANTASY and a CHARACTER, it's not a documentary about the life of a Local Braless Girl who takes random nude pictures and tries to save dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Secondly, you need to find a niche for yourself, a genre of sorts, maybe exhibitionist, maybe feet, maybe extreme tease... random photos of everything is boring because there are again, billions of photos that look the same.
I differ slightly in my opinion on this one. I prefer to call these "äctivities". When your character development is complete, you can infact explore ALL of these, while sticking to your character is a must! Never switch between characters.

You could take pics of your socks and then feet with the caption of "how do u like my bare feet ,daddy?"

Exhibition could be taken at the hdb staircase, partially nude with the caption "been awhile since i was here.."

Extreme Tease could be ÿou slowly stripping off your crop top and booty short with a caption like "bad day at school".

Captions are very important and shouldnt be underestimated, the examples given above , invoke emotions and memories that psychologically bring people back to a certain kinky moment in their lives, which allows them to relive it again, through your OF.

Of course the above are just examples and you should pick a persona that fits you best, that is easy for you to portray. In short, pick one, build up your character, build a backstory, take pictures around backdrops that would usually be accessible to that character, and have people falling in love with that character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubysecret View Post
But I realised if you’re a nobody, you’re not going to get the same exposure.
So don't be a nobody, go create a personal and start winning in this!

Last edited by TheSpyingPerv; 10-11-2023 at 02:58 AM.