View Single Post
Old 18-11-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I tried 3 of raw girls at Butterfly. 1 unlisted girl, 1 Lyn Lhin and several times of Bow-R. Basically the raw tip goes to the girl, some non raw girls might go for it too. Paid ฿2,000 in some cases, nego for lower for RTF, paid ฿1,000 to the unlisted girl. I will tell her upfront I gonna raw then pass her the tip, so can start fucking in the shower. If you got too shiok to cip in there and want another shot, I think it was ฿300 or ฿500. Butterfly is 1 shot even for 90 mins session.

So far I tried Far, Balla, Muay, Phontip, Bow-R, Lyn Lhin, Yaimai and several others not in the site (maybe they left). In this list I like Balla, Muay, Phontip, Bow-R, except Bow-R won't provide wild DFK if you visited her too early. Far is ok, depend on her mood. Phontip is especially fun and can drink together. Tbh, I don't really care about boobs size but also dislike HARD silicon boobs pressing onto me. I prefer gfe and DFK. Natural boobs still become quite flat when they lie on their back lol, just comfortable when they lay on you and when fondling. Ref: both my regular MLs in SG has natural C cups, the time I enjoy them most is when we lay naked especially for overnight.

If you wanna know, my target list in my coming trip to try are: Unseen (raw), Karen (raw), Opor (raw), Prai (ymmv), Anda (ymmv). Ymmv = try luck with raw while in the room. Some of their other newer raw girls went missing from the site. I will probably RTF Bow-R as well. If the mama gonna recommend new girls, might try too.
Had just tried Opor today and the experience is pretty good. Very chatty and provided infos on other girls working in Butterfly when I showed her the website. Btw, Bow-R is her friend & housemate....haha.