View Single Post
Old 18-01-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: 💛✨ Luna ✨ 22, Undergraduate Uni student💛

This FR is the culmination of my 2 weeks of fucking madness. Even at this age, there are times when I must get it off every day (which is much less than my youthful 5-7 times on a horny night...) I usually make do with one girl and plenty of DIY at times like this, but some insanity caught me and I had 4 sessions with 3 different girls these 2 weeks, of which 3 sessions were in the last 7 days! At the back of my head, a voice kept berating me to watch my budget. At the back of my other head, a voice kept telling me that my body is reaching the end of its operational lifespan like my ezlink card. Don't do now then do when??

So I asked myself, if I'm suddenly gone tmr, what will I regret not having done in the realm of sex? Will a session with Luna reduce that list? The dick head "helpfully" reminded me that I was too shy to get a girlfriend when young. As a result, I had never had my cock sucked by a girl with braces in her room, and I've never fucked a girl in her school uniform before. Ok, those sound like things that I would like to check off the list. So why not.

Now looking back, my experience with Luna is the closest thing to going back in time. I started messaging her around last Sep when she started posting on SBF. We kept in contact and exchanged messages sporadically, sometimes on things not related to sex. It was almost like the shy young me messaging a girl I liked, but always too shy to date her out. From these, I found Luna to be a rather sincere girl. And when we finally met, there were those instances of precious innocence in her mannerism and speech. Things which a JC girl would really do and say. And of course, beneath that innocence, there's a horny but inexperienced girl who likes to talk dirty, and yearns for her wet pussy to be licked and fucked. It was really like fucking that JC girlfriend that I never had That JC girl whom the young me would have fucked 5-7 times on a horny night if I were not too shy to approach girls back then...

A few more items checked off the to-do list.

PS: She said she'll be removing her braces soon. So guys with a thing for braces need to act now. Like my dick head said, don't do now then do when?

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 18-01-2024 at 06:57 PM.