View Single Post
Old 21-01-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
My ex ML, now long retired - beautiful, snow white skin but with a RBF and and an attitude to match.

Over a few years, unlocked her and over time developed a relationship, though it was more like a SD/SB rather than a proper relationship.

When a woman develop feelings for you, her attitude to you totally changes. She will not complain about the number of times you want to fuck her, and will do her best to fulfil your fantasies. The way she responds to your advances will also change - I call this - wife sex.

It was truly unfortunate, that I made her pregnant and she chose to abort the baby without giving me any choice in the matter.

But yeah, I agree with TS - the dao dao looking cold MLs are usually the most satisfying to unlock.
My ex ML too. Has an RBF face and attitude at times. Although the first time I got to know her, i was given FJ straight away, The only satisfaction I gotten this 3 years plus is the fact that last time when she was alone in the shop; after the massage and FJ, we would eat sth together and she will make me coffee in the shop pantry. And over the years, even she’s not in the ML line now, we still keep in touch and meet outside

Question is. If she give birth to that baby. Would you accept? And also take responsibility?