Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Had a great experience with a filippina LB Hazel in this current batch.

Nice to see this place in full force but someone cute and full body caught my eye. Hazel really is a natural beauty. She went for a quick wash before coming in naked. Her curves are great, especially her boobs! It is puzzling how they can look so big, soft and natural, the advancements in boobs enhancement is unbelievable. She loves sucking dick so was almost immediately kneeling to suck. But i really have to stood her up to have a good look at her full package - cute face, womanly curves, smooth fair skin and boobs. Boy, I hugged her tightly and have a good long french kissing, so much love in the body to body contact. I plunged my face into her boobs like a baby.

Judging from how she loves gagging on my cock and saying she loves big cock, I feel she is the absolute candidate for the bros here who are into rough face fucking, anal fucking, threesomes, etc

French kissing, BBBJ, deep throat till she gags, cum in her mouth, you fuck her, threesome, pre ops

$40
Had a second tryst with Hazel. The love was intense! So much deep kissing and cuddles.

One of her weaknesses is spanking, she can't help but submit to you even more like a puppy. She likes to deep throat and gag on dick during the bbbj. Her gags release hot fluid that warms my dick. That feeling is unique for real.

Her boobs are big natural madness, unbelievable technology these days. During the fucking, she keeps moaning "come baby deeper". Finally shot my load on her beautiful breasts and she suggested I took a pic as memoir. I am not into such but guys just in case you have this fetish.

Hazel is game for many fetishes as long as you request. Speak her name loud at the gate if you are looking for her. Some will pretend to be her and take you up. She has very little make up and full womanly body.

Last edited by merlinton; 24-01-2024 at 07:45 AM.