Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
FranKK is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdstrong711 View Post
3rd MP
Port: Happy Relax message centre (Donggongon)
Name: various
Race: local
Looks : most auntie like (3/10 - 5/10)
Skin : didn’t pay attention
Body : auntie like body
Bust : no idea, i went there and only had massage and didn’t touch/ask them to take it off
BBBJ : probably, didn’t ask
Fj : probably, didn’t ask
Gfe : because they were all auntie like, i didn’t bother talking to them, and just stay quiet for the whole hour lol
Damage : RM85 for 90 minute massage at counter, RM50 for an hour at counter. They do offer batin but i didn’t try so no idea how much they charge.

WIR : i will only ever go back to number 2 there, her massage is top notch, i still go back there just for a good massage and nothing else.

4th MP
Port: Honey reflexology (Donggongon)
Name: #19 & #90
Race: local
Looks : #19 is average looking, but her amazing massage skill made up for it. #90 is actually on the pretty side (7/10?), and her massage skill is very good too.
Skin : good enough
Body : #19 is slightly on the chubby side (natural C?), #90 is probably natural B (skinnier with some small tummy)
Bust : B-C
BBBJ : yes (#19 better than #90)
Fj : didn’t try, but from the way they talk, sounds like it’s a yes?
Gfe : good, I enjoy talking to both even with my broken Malay
Damage : RM60 at the counter for 1hour, not sure how much, may be RM100 for batin, but $150 for bbbj and not sure how much for fj (it feels like they do offer, but i didn’t ask)

WIR : yes for both. I would go back just for their massage alone. #19’s massage skill is to die for, and #90 is younger looking, and i would rate her above average for everything.

If i was to rate my experience so far, #68 from 666TCM would be my usual go to, as she tops everything (in terms of gre, massage skill, body and look).
Thanks bro. When you talk about great massage skill are you meaning general massage or their batin technique?