Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Exohero is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
i stopped myself going to cowboy and nep totally. Now i usually go to clubs, ktvs or house parties.

Pointers wise i dont think i have much to give you. I will just tell you what i observe from my perspective.

what i realized about myself over the years is that things got a whole lot easier once my thai improved. Its much easier to get girls now, better sex or better company as compared to last time even though i have put on about 10kg since then. Maybe because they feel more comfortable and more at ease?

Another one is to try to shy away from the more "commercial" areas. Sometimes girls do what they do is because the bosses impose unreasonable "KPIs" on them. For example, how many drinks sales they must bring in, how many times they need to be barfined per week/month, resulting in the girls always trying to rush things.
Do you speak thai yourself? Are you staying in bkk or do you fly here often?
Hi bro, I was just reading through all your posts, I'm going to BKK solo, I've done before NEP and thong lor MPs that use line for booking. but I'm just curious, never been to soi cowboy MPs, what is the SOP for such MP? Choose a girl when they are outside? Really appreciate your replies.