Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 29-02-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 0
Currycity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCurrycity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Juagen Talks

Have been seeing different tcm long term in the past due to health reasons but was never able to get fully treated. Decided to try seeing JJ as I felt her qigong may be beneficial and didn’t think that I needed juagen.

Was very impressed that she could accurately pinpoint my issues with her pulse taking alone. She would also tailor treatment according to my issues instead of just taking tcm blindly like the way I used to with the previous tcm practitioners previously and it was much more effective. Juagen was also involved even though I didn’t think that I needed it as it was part of the full treatment routine. Was surprised that it was able to help identify deeper underlying problems and got treated accordingly.

As a bonus, definitely saw an increase in girth and length of the penis after juagen. In terms of treatment, definitely saw much improvement in quality of life, energy and focus. I have opted to continue seeing her to improve my life over long term even though she said I don’t need to see her anymore. Highly recommend to all bros but do note that some parts of the treatment can be quite painful. But no pain no gain yo 😬