View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 6
lolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Jessie from Lust365. OKT was quick, responsive and detailed. Good Job OKT!!

Ratings:

Looks: 8/10 looks exactly as photos, just without make up, I've been duped before, but she's the same girl in the photos. She is short.

Body : 8.5/10 fair smooth slim body

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B cups, I'm not a boob guy so this doesn't matter much. But I liked her ass, doggystyle was great!!

Bbbj: 8/10 concentrated on the tip and head more, but that's where the g-spot is!

Fj: 9/10 She wanted me on top both times, , so one missionary, one doggy, I gladly obliged, didn't matter to me, her moaning was great!! Didn't feel loose down there.

GFE: 9/10 Yes very much! She started out giving me a massage, which I asked for, then we bonked for the first time, then spent quite sometime talking. We talked till there was only 15mins left, and she told me its still possible, always wanting to please, not a time watcher, power lah, so doggy it was!

Rtf: yes if I can find the time, work sucks