Thread: Edging
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 0
nutzcracker is a living Saint! - you won't find betternutzcracker is a living Saint! - you won't find betternutzcracker is a living Saint! - you won't find betternutzcracker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Edging

Finally got to try A*'s edging. Intense.

The fun part was, prior to going there, I was out shopping for some accessories to spice things up with my OC when she returns from her overseas trip. She saw my shopping and asked what did i buy, I pulled out some nurse costume, fishnet stocking, a pair of (fluffy) handcuffs and a vib.

She laughed and asked if 新加坡男的都这么好玩的吗?

I asked if she had done cos play ..like a slutty nurse etc. She said she did have some of her own costumes but not much chance to wear them. she playfully took out the handcuffs and asked who is it for...guy or gal.

I tried my luck and told her I wanted her to wear it while she massage me...and surprisingly she agreed as its something she had not tried before. Wah lao..jap av storyline soon.

She did give a disclaimer that with her hands restrained, her massage will be limited. Who cares lor...covered some back legs, arms, flipped over and she did her edging on me with cuffs on!

High GFE and interesting experience. She hinted that for cos play, or some special requests like wearing stickung she will charge extra as her stocking would usually be damaged by end of session.

This time for the cuffs, she just wanted to experience what a gy might fantasize about

Love her attitude. Give her tips for her active participation.

Thanks bro for the intro to her.