View Single Post
Old 11-03-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Been wanting to try Xin Yan out since before CNY, got distracted a few times and finally got round to it...

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xin-yan-massage/

First off, looks... Yes, definitely look like her pics, perhaps minus 20% cos she didn't have makeup on. Pleasant enough and I personally wasn't disappointed or anything. My primary reason for looking her up is because I saw the comments about her massage being good, and I wanted a good rub that day.

Verified that the comments are true and her massage is indeed good - if she was working at a clean massage place, she would be quite popular. Quite amazed by her balance - she was doing backstepping without the need to hold on to anything. Wow. She worked on the areas I specified very well - definitely top 3 in recent memory for massage.

Small minus point - no fault of hers - some bro didn't confirm an appointment and just turned up outside the condo. So she had to do a bit of firefighting and get a friend to take the appointment. She was quite apologetic as it resulted in the sensual being a bit rushed. Fairly SOP with oil, but good enough to make me shoot my load quick - I generally need a fair bit of teasing before releasing the swimmers.

Definitely will RTM when I need a good rub.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result