View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 04:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42329 / Power: 36
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
MR for the legend kiki

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-kiki/

Location: central condo, got bus stop nearby (drivers can comment on the parking)
Look: Definitely top 3 for me since chionging from 2018, along with Amei and Cai Cai, won’t disappoint if you like tall girls ~165cm
Body: curvy with big boobs/nipples, meaty at the right places
Massage: Is thorough but strength is weak, each to their own
Sensual: SN 4g roaming, lick nipple with some light kissing, choose reverse cowgirl, grab those big boobs from behind, caress the nipples, superb shiok. Downside is cannot zhut(YMMV)
RTM: yes will see if she opens up more

Conclusion: if you like tall girl with a pretty face, decent roaming and good gfe and can keep a good conversation going, just chiong. If looking for 5g FN there’s many other choices. If want FJ then can skip her unless you Andy Lau & super rich & she has feeling for you(look at the & sign ppl)

Current list of RTM: Ruanruan, xiaomin, kiki
You are right bro. Come out to cheong, cash is king. As for the look, best is to look like Ronaldo lor. Ronaldo of Portugal, not Ronaldo of Brazil hor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母