Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlingsnake View Post
Just ended a session at L2, and I must say it's the best experience thus far.
Wanted to book Blue2, and her timing beh gum and she intro her colleague, Miss Citrus fruit.
Long story short and without going into details, good experience and even better post activity.
I think I may have found the one to stick to here, having tried the rest less Blue2.
Ok gentlemen, another FR for you guys. So I did a walk-in into L2 recently to see if I can get Blue, but I was turned down cause she seems heavily booked(you guys turning her into Ang liao haha). Anyway, since bro mentioned that Citrus is good, I decided to go with her and boyy I must say I was not disappointed at all. Citrus and One seem to have the same massage style which involve the use of the knee to press your back which I think dam shiok. Moving on to post activity, I like how she massage the Dragon’s Tail( the area between your sac and hole) to awaken the didi. However, the part that excites me the most is that her watermelons are organic(bro please second this if it’s true cause I was mesmerised atm) and it looks way too perfect. Really really good experience and she is really open about how she can improve or how you want to be treated. Have fun!