View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

I just had a late night session with Niu Niu.

She’s very service oriented. From the time I step in, she helped me remove my shoes. Then helped me to undress. Kissing my body along the way. She led me to the shower area and the action starts.

Kissing and rubbing her enhanced breast’s all over my body. She licked my body and my anus area too. Nice sensation. Her bbbj is good.

After shower she dries me off and does a massage to help me relax.

She starts round two action by kissing my back and neck and ear. Makes her way down to my legs then she fills her mouth with warm water and runs her mouth up my legs to my butt letting the water touch my skin while keeping it in her mouth. She repeats with my other leg. And up my back. Then she asks me to get on my knees and does HDLY and licks my ass。using her tongue to gentle probe my ass. Nice! She didn’t focus on try balls tho. Should have asked her to. She the slides under me while I’m in that position and sucks my dick. This is good. Her hands are not lazy always touching something like stroking my asshole.

Finally asks me to turn over and a long blowjob.

She puts on the cap and starts to ride. Very energetic she keeps pumping me. We swirch to missionary and continue. Occasional fk throughout the entire session. Then we switch back she continues to ride. Trying to make me cum.
In the end bbbj cim. So good.

Face : 7 Chinese farm girl but pleasant looks with long black hair.
Boob : enhanced. But nice nipples
Body : 9. Petite body tight. She definitely has the strength
BBBJ : 8 need more balls action.
AR : 9.
FJ : 9.
RTF. YES. .