View Single Post
Old 19-04-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
donelurking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Took a break in March but now back to bonking and continuing the log of my FL visits. This time I took Amber from Club Friday. I had 2 sessions with her, so this will be an overall review of both sessions. I normally prefer variety but if you happen to have great chemistry on the first session with a FL, I think it's always worth at least one RTF to explore how that chemistry can evolve.

Face: Same as pictures. For me, she has sultry, pre-milf looks and my favourite feature, nice full lips for kissing and to wrap around my member.

Body: Very light thai tan. She's fairly tall, about 163-164 cm. Shapely hourglass body with just the right balance, not too slim and not too big. What I would call a womanly body. Large B cups which are a handful enough and a nice thick bouncy ass. She has a full back tattoo on her back and a large tattoo on her thigh.

BBBJ: Blowjobs for me are just the appetizer before the main event. She went slow and sensual with moderate suction which is fine for me. Didn't try to DT.

Painting: For me this is one of her highlights. Extremely responsive to painting. Arched her back so I could hit her spot, pulled open her hood so I could get her clit, grabbed my hair, non-stop moaning. All round amazing.

FJ: Naturally this was great after warming her up and getting her off during painting. Lots of kissing. Wet as hell so no KY needed. Her English is great so lots of moaning and dirty talk throughout. She wasn't shy to tell me which positions would get her off and how she liked it. I was more than happy to pound her hard and fast until she reached the promised land every time.

GFE: So great communication, lots of kissing, wet as well. Sounds like great GFE right? Not exactly. I'd say it was more like a fuck buddy experience. We had amazing sexual chemistry but chatting and cuddling between the deeds felt more like a hangout sesh with a friend.