View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
I don't normally RTF let alone RTF the next day, but Nana really has a high sex drive, no matter how many times you make her orgasm, she will keep asking for more, maybe she's the type that can have multiple orgasms. Booked 3 hour slot this time and the action started the moment door close until time's up 3 hours later.

My mouth is all sore from painting her, the way she push my head harder into her pussy when she's about to orgasm, then suck my lips that are laden with her pussy juice like its Tom yum soup.

This time tried doggy her and the sound of pussy juice squeaking at every pump is damn shiok, once she orgasm, can audibly hear her pussy fart every time I take out and put in my dick in doggy.

Did I mention that she also took my dick laden with her pussy juice for bj? Left the place satisfied but legs all wobbly from the nonstop marathon.
RTF Wild Horny MILF that LOVES BaNana

Had a subpar session and was unsatisfied so RTF Nana and she is still as horny as the first time I tried her.

Kudos to the stable, love the location, when she opened she instantly remembered me and the same pattern of groping and dfk right after door close even before going into the room.

We fucked for one hour non-stop, making her orgasm multiple times, she was so wet that when I fingered her it leaves a big round stain on the sheets. Nana loves sucking, being poked and worshipping my baNana, when it was her turn to service me, she naughtily looked at me then down on my dick while gulping it down savouring her pussy juices. Probably her favourite position is on top, and she rides like a crazy horse, taking turns rocking and slamming herself into me until she orgasm collapse then aggressively DFK.

When I finally cum she will pull me in to DFK, her legs lock my body harder, we would maintain the position while her pussy would also throb and clench my dick in waves, we maintain the interlocked position for a few minutes until I became soft.

Managed to get a massage and she gives a good strong massage, considering that she works in a massage parlour in Sukhumvit Airport.

Verdict: If you're looking for horny milf and do not mind her A cups, look no further. She will satisfy your needs and most probably hers in the process